will these fit?

buddyleee5

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/22-I...ryZ66486QQihZ016QQitemZ260149535496QQtcZphoto

The guy claims that they can "insert" the 5x108 bolt pattern into the rim so that they will fit onto an ls. Tires would be a set of 245/30/22 falken's and the rims have a +38 offset. I'm kind of sick of everyone lowering their car and putting 20's on it so I wanted to do soemthing a little different and I personally like bigger rims so I would like to go with a set of 22's. Any input on fitament or any suggestions on rims is appreciated.

It is common for places to have blanks and drill in their own bolt pattern for their application for some wheels. Or sometimes they modify a wheel with another bolt pattern and give it a dual bolt pattern. This is what they may have been referring to when they said 'insert'.

it would ruin the ride, but I honestly don't think it would be all that bad. I've ridden in a car with 245/30/22's and it wasn't all that bad

it would ruin the ride, but I honestly don't think it would be all that bad. I've ridden in a car with 245/30/22's and it wasn't all that bad

You have to keep in mind that this depends a lot on the car and the LS has a suspension that is tuned more then most cars and might be more sensitive to big changes in wheels.

22's with an offset of just 38? Sounds like a rubbing nightmare to me. With a rim that big, I'd shoot for an offset at least in the mid 40's or higher, and even that may not work too well.

Well the rim is 8 inch wide so with 38 offset I doubt that it's gonna rub. For your own security you should get some 235/30/22 tires instead of 245/30/22s to eliminate the possibility of rubbing.

Yea and as the others said, I also think that they are gonna drill the 5x108 holes on em.

Members online

No members online now.
Back