All Items For Sale Off Of Vivid LS

Headrest screens and weathertechs are gone.

The net is gone as well.

If you guys think the price is too high on something let me know.

I dont' wanna get killed but I am open to negotiations.

Updated List

#1.Stainless Steel Intake and KKM Filter. I think I paid over $500 new for this setup. The tube isn't even avail. right now. This is in perfect shape. Looking for $350 shipped.

#2.Vivid Red painted Plenum. This has hand painted accents on it. Looking for $100 plus your old Plenum.

#3. XCAL2. I will make sure this is unlocked and ready to go for whoever buys it. I bought it from Torrie at Fast Parts Network. Retail is $400. Looking for $325 shipped.

#4. Folding Mirrors With Puddle Lights. They are painted Vivid Red but can be repainted. I paid over $350. Looking for $250 shipped. They are in great shape

#5. SST Setup. This will come with a black shift knob. Looking for $300 shipped.

#7. 2 Tone Tails. They are $500 new for a set on the web right now. I am looking for $300 plus I would need your old tails. They come with the Lincoln LS V8 emblems on them.

#11. Control Unit for above screens. It allows you to change the screens and watch different things on each one. Looking for $75 shipped.

#12, 20” Foose Speedsters and Sumitomo Tires. The tires will last you a long time. They are 245/35zr20. The rims are in good shape will no curb rash. They do have some surface scratches on the chrome and are not prefect. I paid over $3000 for the rims and tires. Looking for $1750 plus shipping. These rims look Awesome on the LS and still get me tons of attention.

#13. Sunroof Wind Deflector. Good Shape. Paid $100. Looking for $40 Shipped

#14. Custom Headlights. These headlights have everything. Working Angel Eyes with brand new Inverters. Vivid Red painted Bezels and Eyebrows. Clear Side Lenses and Chrome Bulbs. The headlights do need to be sealed again with black sealant. Everything else is perfect on these. It would cost you well over $600 to make these with all the parts I am including. You can also paint the bezels before you seal them again. Looking for $450 for these.

#15. A set of new Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tires. They are brand new with the stickers still on them. 245/35ZR20. They are $300 per tire right now on Tire Rack. I am looking for $1000 shipped for these.

#16. 4 Kicker S12L7 Subs. They are in perfect shape. I would like to sell these in sets of 2. I paid over $250 new per speaker on these. I am looking for $175 shipped per speaker.

#17. 2 Kicker SX1250 Amps. I am sending these in to be cleaned and overhauled before I sell them. They will be perfect for the next owner. I paid over $600 new per amp for these. I am looking for $450 shipped per amp. I am willing to sell these separate.

#19. The next thing is a package deal.
Pioneer AVIC-Z1 Headunit New $1700
Black Painted Bezel New $60
Pioneer XM Radio Setup GEX-P10MT Mew $250
Pioneer TV Tuner P5700 New $375
Bluetooth Control Unit New $90

This is a awesome setup and would include everything you need to install this. It is over $2500 worth of product. I am looking for $1900 shipped. Everything is in flawless condition.

Local Items Only.
Magnaflow Cat-Back Setup $300 plus your old exhaust
Suede Headliner and Pillars.- $500 plus your old setup. This is in tan

Congrats.

Make SURE you get a 335 that has the oil cooler built in. If you've read the Roundel and other Car Magazine reviews, it apparently doesnt take much to get the oil temps up to the 300 degree range, which shuts down the engine into temporary limp mode.

Not to hate..but personally? I'd shy away from BMW first model year brand new engines. History has shown that BMW usually has significant issues whenever they develop a brand new engine. Whether its the sulfur issue with the mid 90's V8 engines, the major bearing issues (oil supply) wth the E46 M3 engine when it was introduced (many engines were replaced under warranty), the weak valve retainer springs on the 1995 E36 M3 engine, or the apparent turbo heating issues with the new 335. BMW always has trouble when they first release new engine designs. And this being the first gas engine turbo BMW has released in the US in over...what 40 years? I'd be a bit nervous with it.

That being said, my second car is a 1999 E36 M3 Convertible, and it's a great car.

Good luck.

i think that this was a well written post. Rather then the normal don't buy that car jsut becasue or do something else then buy that car posts that everyone gets when they say they are buying new cars this is actually and intelligently written post with facts to back it up. just thought i'd say that.

and hard top convertible FTW

Lowered Some Prices. New Prices are in bold

#1.Stainless Steel Intake and KKM Filter. I think I paid over $500 new for this setup. The tube isn't even avail. right now. This is in perfect shape. Looking for $350 shipped.
$300 shipped

#2.Vivid Red painted Plenum. This has hand painted accents on it. Looking for $100 plus your old Plenum.
$50

#4. Folding Mirrors With Puddle Lights. They are painted Vivid Red but can be repainted. I paid over $350. Looking for $250 shipped. They are in great shape
$175 shipped

#5. SST Setup. This will come with a black shift knob. Looking for $300 shipped.
$200 shipped

#7. 2 Tone Tails. They are $500 new for a set on the web right now. I am looking for $300 plus I would need your old tails. They come with the Lincoln LS V8 emblems on them.
$250 shipped

#11. Control Unit for above screens. It allows you to change the screens and watch different things on each one. Looking for $75 shipped.
$50 shipped

#12, 20” Foose Speedsters and Sumitomo Tires. The tires will last you a long time. They are 245/35zr20. The rims are in good shape will no curb rash. They do have some surface scratches on the chrome and are not prefect. I paid over $3000 for the rims and tires. Looking for $1750 plus shipping. These rims look Awesome on the LS and still get me tons of attention.
$1500 shipped

#13. Sunroof Wind Deflector. Good Shape. Paid $100. Looking for $40 Shipped
$30 shipped

#14. Custom Headlights. These headlights have everything. Working Angel Eyes with brand new Inverters. Vivid Red painted Bezels and Eyebrows. Clear Side Lenses and Chrome Bulbs. The headlights do need to be sealed again with black sealant. Everything else is perfect on these. It would cost you well over $600 to make these with all the parts I am including. You can also paint the bezels before you seal them again. Looking for $450 for these.
$350 shipped

#15. A set of new Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tires. They are brand new with the stickers still on them. 245/35ZR20. They are $300 per tire right now on Tire Rack. I am looking for $1000 shipped for these.

#16. 4 Kicker S12L7 Subs. They are in perfect shape. I would like to sell these in sets of 2. I paid over $250 new per speaker on these. I am looking for $175 shipped per speaker.
$150 shipped

#17. 2 Kicker SX1250 Amps. I am sending these in to be cleaned and overhauled before I sell them. They will be perfect for the next owner. I paid over $600 new per amp for these. I am looking for $450 shipped per amp. I am willing to sell these separate.
$400 shipped

This is a awesome setup and would include everything you need to install this. It is over $2500 worth of product. I am looking for $1900 shipped. Everything is in flawless condition.
$1600 shipped
Local Items Only.
Magnaflow Cat-Back Setup $300 plus your old exhaust $250

Updated List

$50

$175 shipped

$200 shipped

$250 shipped

$50 shipped

$350 shipped

$150 shipped

$400 shipped

$1600 shipped
Local Items Only.
Magnaflow Cat-Back Setup $300 plus your old exhaust $250

stereo

I will by the stereo if it comes down somemore I only have 1300 to spend. Im not trying to up your price thats just all I can spend. thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back