To those of you working today........

Randeaux

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
To those of you who have to work today, Thank You. I know how that is for I am working right now. I myself would rather be at home with my family, but, as they say,It's a dirty job... Hell, and the holiday pay helps ease the pain too.
:Beer Cheers to those of us who keep this country going 24/7/365 and again a heatrfelt THANK YOU!!!!! :Beer
******MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!*********

Hey Randeaux, Sorry to hear that you had to work today, I do hope that you had a good Holiday anyway.

Randeaux said:
To those of you who have to work today, Thank You. I know how that is for I am working right now. I myself would rather be at home with my family, but, as they say,It's a dirty job... Hell, and the holiday pay helps ease the pain too.
:Beer Cheers to those of us who keep this country going 24/7/365 and again a heatrfelt THANK YOU!!!!! :Beer
******MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!*********

Cheers! And Happy Holidays!!
:I

It was actually pretty good. My cousin and her family stayed that night with Leah and Uncle Dave and they all had a big Christmas Breakfast ready for me when I got home. And my shift change fell today so I got to spend Christmas night with all.(I didn't have to come back until 4pm today,) so I kinda-sorta got some time for Christmas. Good thing too, we had an ice-storm last night and the roads were bad. Leah's Mother, sister and her husband and kids came down from Tenn. and stayed 'til noon today, so the house was slap full. All in all it was a great Christmas anyways! Hope y'all's was just as good!
(what really made it cool was Leah and I "camped out in the Laundry room" it was actually pretty cozy sleeping bag,candlelight, and a battery-operated radio, brought back some romantic memories.) {don't feel bad laundry room/pantry is HUGE! and well heated!} It was really cool!(and the door to it locks heh,heh,heh! :woowoo2: )These are the things that make memories cherished.

Good to hear that you that you had a good christmas, door locks hmmmmm. :biggrin:

Checking in... sitting here keeping the chair warm so all the folks with families can spend more time with them.

If it were up to me I'd close the shop and go home just like all of our customers. :give

Feelin' Yah Slagburn! Been there too many times myself! This thread goes out to You and everyone else earning the bread money this holiday season :Beer !

Members online

No members online now.
Back