send me a pic

wildstang607

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hate to be a tard, but i been looking everywhere and want to see the picture of the ls with the mustang nose. done a hundred searches and cant find it anywhere.

If you're talking about the Mach 1 chin spoiler, look for aserrano's posts/pictures. He had the first one.

The LS is a Fox body? interesting...
Not even close, in any way shape or form (other than the fact that they're both RWD platforms). The LS is on the DEW-98 platform, which was co-developed with Jaguar in the mid- to late-'90s, and was only used for the LS, the Jag S-Type, and the '02-'05 T-Bird.

Edit: Quik was saying that the car in the pictures was a Fox-body car with some LS components, not that the LS was a Fox car. (Thinking that the LS might have any relationship to the Grenada just gives me the screaming heebie-jeebies. ;) )

If you have a 1974 Mustang II, what body is that? :eek:
Pinto... ;)

The sad thing is that I used to know what that platform was called (Pinto/Mustang II front ends used to be very popular with street rodders)...

seriously guys i'm not a bad searcher. somewhere on here someone had a picture of an 05 mustang nose on an ls body. it was tied to dyno rollers and i think it had a bra. noone seen it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back