LS Koncepts blue tooth mirror

Eliot_Ness_Ls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
:Bang :sleep: Anyone try one out yet and have some pics of it. I think they are cool but I have issues with gimmicks as well.

God working in a pet shop in Lower Delaware is boreing as hell!:Bang :sleep:

I don't know of anybody that has one, but I wouldn't expect Ken to sell anything too gimmicky. If you're looking for something like that, than I'm sure you're getting what you pay for with LSKoncepts.

Well its not a necessity so I feel its a gimmick but it may be one worth the while picking up Im thinking.

i really want to get one of those in the future. considering it would work great with my cell phone.

Well its not a necessity so I feel its a gimmick but it may be one worth the while picking up Im thinking.
No, no, no, you've got it all confused. It's a luxury, not a gimmick. :D

FWIW, Ken's reputation is that he'll work with you to make it right if you're not happy. I can't speak to that, as I've been happy with what I've bought from him.

I am just going to get the Pioneer DEH-P9800BT cd player with the bluetooth built into the deck.

It is a pretty cool item. However, the only draw back is that if you have the autodimming feature on your mirror this will cover that up and it will not work any longer.

sounds cool, I have a motorrola blue tooth hooked up to the speakers in my car. Works great, beeps through the speakers when a call is coming in, answer the call and speak. Don't need any tickets in ny for cell phones

I just read the description of that, and saw the picture. Very impressive looking.

Only thing I am a little disappointed in, is that I see it clips over your existing mirror. I would have liked that they have this unit REPLACE the existing mirror. Unfortunately, since this clips on....you have a possibility or rattling sometime later, and also the clips becoming broken, however I have not seen the build quality in person, so can't honestly say!

Members online

Back