20s for sale off an ls and an lse grill

Oh that second pics bull :q:q:q:q. The tire has no tred when you are doing such a small stretch like that you can tell by the tred that its stretched...look at the first pic there is tred on the tire and between the tred and side wall is space that curves. Also look at the gap between your tire and wheel on the balled pic. See it, thats cause its stretched. Like you said not much stretch but dont doubt yourself and cover it by saying if not much at all. And I dont know but in the first pic unless its just me that wheel sicks out a bit, might just be me but it sure looks like it.

JiggaJatt, who's VIP styled lex is that? May be VIP but I kinda have a quarter pic....and GS's and LS's not the "lncoln LS" own the VIP scene.

Now this did not need to lead to an argument, all I wanted to know if it was enough stretch on that size tire but I think I will still need 225's for my lowering job as I may had been interested in those tires. I doubt they will help you sell the ugly wheels anyway but I doubt youd sell em separate.

are you still selling these? PM if you are. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back