New Wheels, Tint, and Grille

9enisP

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I've got angel eyes on the way and that's when I'll clear the headlights. I went out on a limb and got 20" wheels with a 34mm offset and I love 'em. I using 245/35 tires and there is no rubbing whatsoever. I don't have any more money so I won't be lowering it anytime soon. Thanks for the Red Stuffs and LSE grille Ken. It's been raining everyday here so disregard the dirty car.

432754284_57dc075553_b.jpg

432754280_0e59e59c0b_b.jpg

432754270_10ea04c0a4_b.jpg

432754256_063c59cc62_b.jpg

432754230_611d580a1b_b.jpg

432754222_6418dd879c_b.jpg

SWEET!
Really dig the chrome on black and the wheels look just right.

what did you have to do to the caliper to get the red added there? did you just paint that section or is there a specific part that i need to add

nevermind realized it was jsut the brake pads, that looks sweet with the touch of red

nice

Nice ride I like the chrome with black as well, looks sharp....but I would have got the foose's....I may be bias though....j/k

I would also suggest a set of the drilled and slotted rotors. They look great behind these type of wheels, very noticable

juscar.jpg

nevermind realized it was jsut the brake pads, that looks sweet with the touch of red

I have the EBC Red Stuffs and I bought some CRC Disc Brake Quiet
rodi_1943_14582333
and put it all over the back. It hardens up a little bit and thats what gives it the bright red look. I like it too.

Looks sharp man. I really like the wheels. Quiet a bit different from the last time we meet. Oh, and don't worry about the money thing, I don't know a lot of ppl that do.....Well, maybe the exception of Ken.:D

did you get that bumper fixed?

Nope. As you can tell, all pics are from her good side. :D I got a new chrome piece but I still need a new bumper. I just figured wheels, tint, and angel eyes would be way more noticeable than that scratch.:rolleyes:

looks great!! Car doesnt look like it needs to be lowered. Great choice.

okay, thanks.. did the lse grill come with the chrome bars or did you buy that chrome bar stick on kit from ebay?

Are you going to get the back surround to match the black? It gives it more of an LSE look.

Looks good!

looks good... but man do those binders look tiny now with all that unfilled space behind the wheels!!!!

okay, thanks.. did the lse grill come with the chrome bars or did you buy that chrome bar stick on kit from ebay?

The '04-'06 has the chrome waterfall and the painted surround. I got it from www.lskoncepts.com. Thanks Ken.

jgFish97 said:
Are you going to get the back surround to match the black? It gives it more of an LSE look.

Not for $229. No way. I like the chrome anyway.

car looks good man. I see you have missouri plates where you from in MO?

Members online

Back