Lincoln LS Items FOR SALE! Clearing out!

Thats what I figgured, but are the ones Ken is selling made with the OE lens for the 00-02 or the clear 03+ looking lens.

"Or", are they for the 03+ rear end to begin with?

The wheels you have for sale are SWEET, but out of my price range. However, I don't imagine you'll have any trouble selling them as that is a great price. Those wheels will look smokin' hot on an LS ! Too bad they won't fit over the StopTech's

i want the rest of the dash kit. Let me know how we do this. I got the 20$ handy

The wheels you have for sale are SWEET, but out of my price range. However, I don't imagine you'll have any trouble selling them as that is a great price. Those wheels will look smokin' hot on an LS ! Too bad they won't fit over the StopTech's
Those wheels have been gone for quite some time. They were sweet rims.

The clear red are the pre 03 lights.
This I know.Thanks but thats not my question....are the tailights for sale for the 00-02 and are they the OE red turn or are they the 03+ look, with the clear turn?

wat items (if any) r u still tryna get rid of ghost
Here is a quick list of items that I'm getting rid of:

- Carbon Fiber steering wheel with SMG paddle shifters
- Black automatic shift knob (originally came on the 02 and up T-Birds)
- Lloyd Mats (LS-E grey floor mats)
- Lincoln trunk mat with logo
- Engine cladding painted to match Midnight Grey paint. I have the top engine cover, radiator cover and the piece that goes between the headlights.
- Faze Gauges (can't remember which ones there are but I believe they were voltage and oil pressure)
- McLaren Grille with OEM orange emblem painted Midnight Grey. Have matching bottom grille that will fit an LSE front bumper.

That is what I can think of off the top of my head. I haven't begun to think about prices. If you are interested in one of the items let me know. Make an offer too. I planned to take pictures of all the items but just haven't had time.

Carbon Fiber steering wheel with SMG paddle shifters

this is compatible with the ls????????

whats up with the dash kit? i could have sworn u made a post a day ago with a price.. are they gone or did u never have them? whats up.. let me know..

Just so everyone knows, all items in this thread have been SOLD! Nothing is available. I have been getting numerous requests for the CDC wheels. I sold those a long time ago.

im really looking for a specific peice.. if u still have "something" i might still take it off ur hands.. its for a custom job..

im really looking for a specific peice.. if u still have "something" i might still take it off ur hands.. its for a custom job..
I might have a piece here or there. I'm doing some clean up work around the garage and clearing out items that are junking up the place. If I run across anything I'll let you know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back