What a conceited beeotch she is.

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Our Country is in serious doo-doo if she gets elected. What a totally self-absorbed human being. Like most lefties that drink the kool-aid I might add. LOL

March 15, 2007
If Elected ...
Clinton Says Some G.I.’s in Iraq Would Remain
By MICHAEL R. GORDON and PATRICK HEALY
WASHINGTON, March 14 — Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton foresees a “remaining military as well as political mission” in Iraq, and says that if elected president, she would keep a reduced military force there to fight Al Qaeda, deter Iranian aggression, protect the Kurds and possibly support the Iraqi military.

In a half-hour interview on Tuesday in her Senate office, Mrs. Clinton said the scaled-down American military force that she would maintain would stay off the streets in Baghdad and would no longer try to protect Iraqis from sectarian violence — even if it descended into ethnic cleansing.

In outlining how she would handle Iraq as commander in chief, Mrs. Clinton articulated a more nuanced position than the one she has provided at her campaign events, where she has backed the goal of “bringing the troops home.”

She said in the interview that there were “remaining vital national security interests in Iraq” that would require a continuing deployment of American troops.

The United States’ security would be undermined if parts of Iraq turned into a failed state “that serves as a petri dish for insurgents and Al Qaeda,” she said. “It is right in the heart of the oil region,” she said. “It is directly in opposition to our interests, to the interests of regimes, to Israel’s interests.”

“So it will be up to me to try to figure out how to protect those national security interests and continue to take our troops out of this urban warfare, which I think is a loser,” Mrs. Clinton added. She declined to estimate the number of American troops she would keep in Iraq, saying she would draw on the advice of military officers.
[snip]

Senator god

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated her since back in Highschool, I was on an international diplomacy program in DC.

She refused to see a group of students for free, and demanded that everyone pays her stupid ass $50 each!! to just meet and greet. And this is BEFORE she was senator.:shifty:

I hated her since back in Highschool, I was on an international diplomacy program in DC.

She refused to see a group of students for free, and demanded that everyone pays her stupid ass $50 each!! to just meet and greet. And this is BEFORE she was senator.:shifty:

Are you kidding!?? The first lady wanted to be paid to meet high school scholars in a program?

Are you kidding!?? The first lady wanted to be paid to meet high school scholars in a program?

Nope I am not kidding. I was as outraged as you are. Some people paid up and went, I thought it was ludicrous. We went and met with some UN representatives, as well as judges from the international courts instead. Hmm I believe I was a junior in HS at that time… this must have been around 2000.
Damn, I am getting old :D .

"POLITICAL POWER GROWS OUT OF THE BARREL OF A GUN!"
Mao Tse Tung

Source Unknown...

Have you ever wondered what happens when you have dirt on the Clintons. Perhaps Chairman Mao has taught them well! Check it out for yourself with research if you don't believe it. It is all open material.

1 - James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown . The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 - Vince Foster - Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock 's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his
willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 - C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in ;July 1992.

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992... Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor."

7- Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock . Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock . Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas .

10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating
witness for Paula Jones.

12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton 's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when she was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death. No DNA tests on child.

16 - Paula Grober - Clinton 's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death.

19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Re solution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton 's
advisory council personally treated Clinton 's mother, stepfather and brother.

23 - Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas , death was no accident.

24 - Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 - Kevin Ives and Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" &nb sp; case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony
could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE
IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

29 - Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes."

34 - Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: Check out the ages of these people.
37 - Captain Scott J. Reynolds
38 - Sgt. Brian Hanley
39 - Sgt. Tim Sabel
40 - Major General William Robertson
41 - Col. William Densberger
42 - Col. Robert Kelly
43 - Spec. Gary Rhodes
44 - Steve Willis
45 - Robert Williams
46 - Conway LeBleu
47 - Todd McKeehan

This "Clinton Death List" has been brought up before and I believe someone took the time to research and put these myths to rest...

nah what he is prolly saying is that, clinton would do nothing but try and help our already failing president and country,

thanks to our so called president we now are in more debt then we have ever been in.

nah what he is prolly saying is that, clinton would do nothing but try and help our already failing president and country,
Well, I can't speak for her motivation, but I can tell you that her philosophy and methodology would fail to accomplish this goal.

thanks to our so called president we now are in more debt then we have ever been in.
What an idiotic statement. Were you aware that the federal deficit is at a record low and that the budget is on track to be balanced years ahead of schedule? Tax revenues under President Bush are at record highs despite lower tax rates. I doubt you were aware of this.

Let's recap. Lower taxes. Increased revenue. Reduced Deficit. Strong economy.

Bush has been a fine President, in an incredibly difficult period in our history to be President. Despite the international challenges, he's dealt with the most adversarial opposition within the last century. In addition, he was the unfortunate guy who had to deal with all the problems, all the difficult decisions, the Clinton's left behind for the next administrations because they didn't want to expend the political capital or ruin the myth of the peaceful tech booming 90s.

Oh really,

Time for you to goggle yourself to death. Bring it on.
You know, it's usually up to the accuser to present proof, not the accusee. So show us the evidence that all the entries on this list are accurate. Truth is you can't.

The fact that this thing has been going around the internet since the late 90's and has been posted ten thousand times to every wingnut website on earth doesn't make it credible. It's got the same amount of credibility as the twisted evidence the "9/11 truthers" present as "proof" that 9/11 was an inside job. Given enough time and energy, a person could create a similar list for just about any high-profile person in the world. When you've got connections, no matter how tenuous, to thousands of people, the law of averages says some of them will eventually die. That doesn't make it a conspiracy.

Besides, how the hell could Clinton have pulled off all this crap, and still be a bumbling fool when it came to the one person that nearly brought him down: Monica Lewinski? Talk about tin foil hat wearers.

Like I said, it's up to you conspiracy mongers to back up your claims, not the rest of us to prove them wrong, but here's a start:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

Actually the Snopes article sums it up better than I can...

"Body count" lists are not a new phenomenon. Lists documenting all the allegedly "suspicious" deaths of persons connected with the assassination of John F. Kennedy have been circulating for decades, and the same techniques used to create and spread the JFK lists have been employed in the Clinton version:

• List every dead person with even the most tenuous of connections to your subject. It doesn't matter how these people died, or how tangential they were to your subject's life. The longer the list, the more impressive it looks and the less likely anyone is to challenge it. By the time readers get to the bottom of the list, they'll be too weary to wonder what could possibly be relevant about the death of Clinton's mother's chiropractor.
  • Play word games. Make sure every death is presented as "mysterious." All accidental deaths are to be labelled "suspicious," even though by definition accidents occur when something unexpected goes wrong. Every self-inflicted death discussed must include the phrase "ruled a suicide" to imply just the opposite. When an autopsy contradicts a "mysterious death" theory, dispute it; when none was performed because none was needed, claim that "no autopsy was allowed." Make liberal use of words such as 'allegedly' and 'supposedly' to dismiss facts you can't contradict with hard evidence.
  • Make sure every inconsistency or unexplained detail you can dredge up is offered as evidence of a conspiracy, no matter how insignificant or pointless it may be. If an obvious suicide is discovered wearing only one shoe, ignore the physical evidence of self-inflicted death and dwell on the missing shoe. You don't have to establish an alternate theory of the death; just keep harping that the missing shoe "can't be explained."
  • If the data doesn't fit your conclusion, ignore it. You don't have to explain why the people who claim to have the most damaging goods on Clinton -- Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr -- are still walking around unscathed while dozens of bit players have been bumped off. It's inconvenient for you, so don't mention it.
  • Most importantly, don't let facts and details stand in your way! If you can pass off a death by pneumonia as a "suicide," do it! If a cause of death contradicts your conspiracy theory, claim it was "never determined." If your chronology of events is impossible, who cares? It's not like anybody is going to check up on this stuff . . .
And probably the best line:
But conspiracy theories don't die that easily. These "body count" lists and the many specious claims contained therein continue to circulate in cyberspace and beyond: yesterday's newspaper articles are forgotten with the next day's delivery, but e-mail lives forever.
BTW, the article does go on to debunk some specific entries in the list. But I'm sure you've all seen this article before and have dismissed it, so I won't waste any more effort on this subject.

By the way, I'm back online at home. However, as much as I would love to make all your lives a living hell, I probably won't be posting as often as I was before. Too much other stuff going on.

By the way, I'm back online at home. However, as much as I would love to make all your lives a living hell, I probably won't be posting as often as I was before. Too much other stuff going on.

More's the pity. We missed you so! [snif] :rolleyes:

As for the death list, there are a few names on their that, when examined more closely shouldn't be on there. I don't even know what the list is evidence of. But even if you only count his close associates, the number is strangely high.

Does that mean Clinton killed them? Absolutely not. But it doesn't point to some shaddy associations when he lived in Arkansas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that mean Clinton killed them? Absolutely not. But it doesn't point to some shaddy associations when he lived in Arkansas.
I'm sure a couple of them happen to be mere coincidence but what do you want to bet that the majority aren't?

These are the type of pictures of Bill and Hill that really offend.

bill and hill.jpg

These are the type of pictures of Bill and Hill that really offend.

1) Why was my above question about Hillary edited out? It was an honest question.

2) Two people showing affection is offensive? Where you offended when George "candidly" grabbed Laura's ass on national television too? Or did you miss that one.

1) Why was my above question about Hillary edited out? It was an honest question.

2) Two people showing affection is offensive? Where you offended when George "candidly" grabbed Laura's ass on national television too? Or did you miss that one.

Two prominent phony baloney people FAKING affection. There's a difference. That's what's offensive.

Heck, I'd grab Laura's ass too, although not on national TV, seeing as how the Secret Service would wrestle me to the ground.

Two prominent phony baloney people FAKING affection. There's a difference. That's what's offensive.

Heck, I'd grab Laura's ass too, although not on national TV, seeing as how the Secret Service would wrestle me to the ground.

Not sure how you can factually state what their affection is fake.

Yea, she's a good looking woman; I'd "hit it".

95DevilleNS said:
Well, I decided to censor myself so your comment directed at me was included. I still don't like her kankles though.

95DevilleNS said:
Fossten (David) answered your query already and i might add, right on the numbers also. Thanks David!

Well, I decided to censor myself so your comment directed at me was included. I still don't like her kankles though.

Fossten (David) answered your query already and i might add, right on the numbers also. Thanks David!

No worries, was just curious.

I still don't see how you or he can judge anothers affections.

I still don't see how you or he can judge anothers affections.
I'm willing to gather that David and I are both good judges of character and we both know the Clintons have none.

Have you ever seen the video of Clinton at Ron Brown's funeral. He is videotpaed yucking it up with a couple guys on his way out until Clinton sees a camera and then, pow, he bites his lower lip and turns on the tears. From happy to tearful in seconds.

Everything about the Clintons lives have been carefully orchestrated and they play the libs like a stratovarius.

That is why we know there is no affection.

I'm willing to gather that David and I are both good judges of character and we both know the Clintons have none.

Have you ever seen the video of Clinton at Ron Brown's funeral. He is videotpaed yucking it up with a couple guys on his way out until Clinton sees a camera and then, pow, he bites his lower lip and turns on the tears. From happy to tearful in seconds.

Everything about the Clintons lives have been carefully orchestrated and they play the libs like a stratovarius.

That is why we know there is no affection.

Judge them politically all you like, but stating that you know the Clintons do not love and/or are affectionate with each other as fact is simply laughable... Granted, you may be right, they could be at each others throats in private, but we'd never know. Stop drinking the Jimmy...

Members online

No members online now.
Back