Credibility Poll back up

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Who has more credibility with their postings on LvC political?

And yes, I decided to vote this time around. Actually I was provoked into voting.

How were you provoked into voting? Did somebody twist your arm? Lame. You stated at the beginning of the post that you were not going to vote so that the poll would be "fair and impartial". Neither of which turns out to be true.

Great job Mr. Administrator.

I'll be gone for the weekend. Plenty of time for you to pull your behind the scenes games and make the poll say whatever you want.

barry2952 said:
How were you provoked into voting? Did somebody twist your arm? Lame. You stated at the beginning of the post that you were not going to vote so that the poll would be "fair and impartial". Neither of which turns out to be true.

Great job Mr. Administrator.

I'll be gone for the weekend. Plenty of time for you to pull your behind the scenes games and make the poll say whatever you want.

STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP.

Personally, I'm embarrassed for you, barbie. I never saw such a crybaby in my life.

What's with the personal attacks. If it were you bitching, and someone called you a crybaby, you'd be crying about personal attacks. Hypocrite.

I hate third-party candidates. They screw everything up.

Is a vote for Sparky essentially a vote for Barry? Or is it a vote for Fossten?

Damn you, Sparky and you're cheap publicity stunt! I suggest Fossten creates some secret plans to disrupt the wedding of one of Sparky's pups and force them out of the race.

Don't take this personal MonsterMark, but making a poll centered on two forum members is bad form. What is it really going to prove either way, since the losing side will always resort to the default "Polls do not prove a thing" as we have repeatedly seen in here concerning Rasmussen. It will only cause more petty fights. Just my 2.2 cents...

I don't see Fossten bitching, even though he is down by a vote. F'in crybabies

95DevilleNS said:
Don't take this personal MonsterMark, but making a poll centered on two forum members is bad form. What is it really going to prove either way, since the losing side will always resort to the default "Polls do not prove a thing" as we have repeatedly seen in here concerning Rasmussen. It will only cause more petty fights. Just my 2.2 cents...
Barry and Fossten were going at it calling each other names and stating that neither one had 'credibility'. So I put a poll up for 1 day with a dog running also to put an end to the bickering. I pulled the poll early when the score was 4-3. I called it a tie to keep the peace and a couple of other member stated that Barry had 5 votes. I said fine. Barry went on and on ad nauseum about it. No credibility, blah, blah, blah. I tried on 3 threads to put it to bed. No luck. So finally I got sick of the whining and I put them all back up for everyone to see.

If I get a couple of PM's asking for the crap to come down, I'll be happy to do. Sorry you have to endure this. I guess it comes with the territory and how ball is played. here.

MonsterMark said:
Barry and Fossten were going at it calling each other names and stating that neither one had 'credibility'. So I put a poll up for 1 day with a dog running also to put an end to the bickering. I pulled the poll early when the score was 4-3. I called it a tie to keep the peace and a couple of other member stated that Barry had 5 votes. I said fine. Barry went on and on ad nauseum about it. No credibility, blah, blah, blah. I tried on 3 threads to put it to bed. No luck. So finally I got sick of the whining and I put them all back up for everyone to see.

If I get a couple of PM's asking for the crap to come down, I'll be happy to do. Sorry you have to endure this. I guess it comes with the territory and how ball is played. here.

Where is the link to the original poll?

Members online

No members online now.
Back