How do you feel about Biden NOW?

There are sure a lot Biden's educated voters showing their true colors today all over the country, even close to the Dude's neck of the woods. Educated-maybe, Indoctrinated-for sure. Instead of out working to pay back their college loans, they are blocking bridges and roadways. Joe will pay the loans. Maybe their Art History, or Gender Studies, etc degrees will land them a good paying job for some activist organization.

There are sure a lot Biden's educated voters showing their true colors today all over the country, even close to the Dude's neck of the woods. Educated-maybe, Indoctrinated-for sure. Instead of out working to pay back their college loans, they are blocking bridges and roadways. Joe will pay the loans. Maybe their Art History, or Gender Studies, etc degrees will land them a good paying job for some activist organization.
"A lot"? LoL. Number of protestors blocking the Golden Gate Bridge today:

1713218135383.png

"Biden's educated voters" LoL. These protesters are against Joe Biden because he's pro supporting, funding and arming Israel.

(I do still find your disdain of college educated people to be amusing though. Keep. It. Up.)

I don't agree with their methods, blocking people from work and stopping commerce doesn't sway people towards your cause, it pushes them away.

Last edited:
I can tell you for a FACT years ago... that the Jeep assembly line only had 2 PCM's on the floor. When the vehicles rolled off the line, a guy would plug in the main PCM and drive the vehicle to the back lot, and park it. Same for the next... and the next... and the next

So at that point (with the chip shortage) ... that meant only tens of Jeeps were rolling off the line per hour... Instead of hundreds per hour.

China was eating our lunch because they had the chips and we didn't. Talk about dropping the ball. Who was "asleep at the helm"....

Do a Google search for Bronco Mountain. You will see acres of Broncos sitting due to the chip shortage.

Who dropped the ball there????? Why did we hand shit over to China

And FYI... The Intel chips are being built in OHIO

"A lot"? LoL. Number of protestors blocking the Golden Gate Bridge today:

View attachment 828578716

"Biden's educated voters" LoL. These protesters are against Joe Biden because he's pro supporting, funding and arming Israel.

(I do still find your disdain of college educated people to be amusing though. Keep. It. Up.)

I don't agree with their methods, blocking people from work and stopping commerce doesn't sway people towards your cause, it pushes them away.
Well lefty, your Marin County excitement was not the only display of Biden voters. They were a lot of their counterparts all over the country displaying their intelligence- Oakland, Long Beach, Miami, New York City, and I'm sure other places too. Joe will no doubt try to manipulate his Israel/Gaza messaging to try and placate as many of them as he can prior to November. A number of them will succumb to his ploy when crunch time comes, hoping to defeat the "Orange Menace" and thereby defend Democracy (the flavor of the month DNC talking point).

I do not "disdain" all college educated people. Only the ones who took out huge loans to go to very expensive colleges, get worthless degrees, and them whine for someone to pay off the loans. As a college grad myself (SSU), I went to class with a lot of fine, hard- working people doing it the same way as me- full time job supporting my family and going to class 3-4 nights per week. I have also worked with many fine people who were grads during my work life.
But I will also state that I received just as much education early in my work life from apprentice programs with Florida Power & Light (Power Plant mechanic, Power Plant electrician), training that was just as valuable as the paper hanging on the wall. OJT can also be just as valuable.

Well lefty, your Marin County excitement was not the only display of Biden voters. They were a lot of their counterparts all over the country displaying their intelligence- Oakland, Long Beach, Miami, New York City, and I'm sure other places too. Joe will no doubt try to manipulate his Israel/Gaza messaging to try and placate as many of them as he can prior to November. A number of them will succumb to his ploy when crunch time comes, hoping to defeat the "Orange Menace" and thereby defend Democracy (the flavor of the month DNC talking point).

I do not "disdain" all college educated people. Only the ones who took out huge loans to go to very expensive colleges, get worthless degrees, and them whine for someone to pay off the loans. As a college grad myself (SSU), I went to class with a lot of fine, hard- working people doing it the same way as me- full time job supporting my family and going to class 3-4 nights per week. I have also worked with many fine people who were grads during my work life.
But I will also state that I received just as much education early in my work life from apprentice programs with Florida Power & Light (Power Plant mechanic, Power Plant electrician), training that was just as valuable as the paper hanging on the wall. OJT can also be just as valuable.

The fact remains that these protestors and the "death to America" protestors have more in common with Rightist like you than they do Liberals like me, if you're going to insist fingers are pointed. You both have a deep dislike to outright hatred of Biden due to BDS.

Um, Joe Biden literally said: Biden Campaign Says It Does Not Want the Votes of ‘Death to America’ Protesters, so how is Biden trying to placate them again? LoL. You're probably thinking of Trump and his long established love of placating Neo-Nazis and other White Supremacist groups, "I'm sure there were some fine people" and projecting.

SSU is a fine school. You do realize that the people who fall in the student loan forgiveness programs come from all walks of life and political leanings, yeah? eg Trump supporters are also taking advantage of this.

Last edited:
1713229602250.png

^This is just not true. Rich people generally do not take out loans, they pay for college upfront. The average person falling into the loan forgiveness is of middle-class or poorer.

The 'it's the wealthy elite social justice college major who is getting their loans forgiven' is a lie invented by the Right and you two swallow it up sinker and all.

Last edited:
The same people talked about in the screenshot above, are the ones that go out and buy an expensive car... then default on the loan a year later.

Personally, I think those people have a case of affluenza.

There ya go Dude... what are the (honest) statistics on college loan defaults?????

The same people talked about in the screenshot above, are the ones that go out and buy an expensive car... then default on the loan a year later.

Personally, I think those people have a case of affluenza.

There ya go Dude... what are the (honest) statistics on college loan defaults?????

You're comparing people buying a fancy car they don't need to begin with and can't afford to people who are seeking an education to better themselves, their family and their future...

That sir, is called a False Analogy.

1713285066423.png

Would you like to try again?

Lol. 38 people ended up being arrested in California for the protests/traffic obstructions. Similar numbers around the country in affected areas. Which is good, they should be arrested and charged, this is not how you protest. But sure "a lot of people". Thousands stormed and attacked our Capital and it was "meh, just a few people" according to Rightist. You Rightist have an odd way at numbers.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back