How do you feel about Biden NOW?

So that's 26K per vote he is trying to buy. Even after the Supreme Court says it is not legal for him to do it. Even Pelosi said he doesn't have the authority. Getting desperate for votes, wants the American taxpayers to pay for this, even if they did not borrow, paid their loans back, and think it wrong. Meanwhile sitting on his hands over border crisis, even though he could end it immediately the same way he caused it. Blames everything on Trump. So sad, has no traction to his campaign other than to sling the phrase "Threat to Democracy", he should be looking in a mirror when he says that. Leftists keep lying about the economy; inflation is up, their "amazing" job numbers are usually revised downward after the fact, and how many of those jobs were part-time, given to migrants, or created by the ever- growing Federal Government. How is he going to kiss the ass of the "squad" faction of his party? He doesn't get it. Obviously he never goes to a grocery store or gas station. He is more worried about DEI than people struggling to pay rent/mortgage and feed their family. Curious to see what the Democratic party does to try and keep RFK Jr from getting on ballots. Voter suppression, no?

Their plan "B", Newsom (e, for you dude) has got his hands full with a monster deficit and "splainin" the results of an audit of the state's 24 Billion spent on homelessness. Results were terrible, no accountability for the money spent, no repercussions. He fought hard to keep the audit from happening, he'll depend on his Democratic mafia in the legislature to cover his ass.

"Big Middle Finger" Joe Biden. Sincerely, a pissed-off American citizen!

So that's 26K per vote he is trying to buy. Even after the Supreme Court says it is not legal for him to do it. Even Pelosi said he doesn't have the authority. Getting desperate for votes, wants the American taxpayers to pay for this, even if they did not borrow, paid their loans back, and think it wrong. Meanwhile sitting on his hands over border crisis, even though he could end it immediately the same way he caused it. Blames everything on Trump. So sad, has no traction to his campaign other than to sling the phrase "Threat to Democracy", he should be looking in a mirror when he says that. Leftists keep lying about the economy; inflation is up, their "amazing" job numbers are usually revised downward after the fact, and how many of those jobs were part-time, given to migrants, or created by the ever- growing Federal Government. How is he going to kiss the ass of the "squad" faction of his party? He doesn't get it. Obviously he never goes to a grocery store or gas station. He is more worried about DEI than people struggling to pay rent/mortgage and feed their family. Curious to see what the Democratic party does to try and keep RFK Jr from getting on ballots. Voter suppression, no?

Their plan "B", Newsom (e, for you dude) has got his hands full with a monster deficit and "splainin" the results of an audit of the state's 24 Billion spent on homelessness. Results were terrible, no accountability for the money spent, no repercussions. He fought hard to keep the audit from happening, he'll depend on his Democratic mafia in the legislature to cover his ass.

"Big Middle Finger" Joe Biden. Sincerely, a pissed-off American citizen!

As we've already covered, Biden already has the vast majority of the college educated voters' vote, so no need to buy those. Educated people tend to vote Democrat, statistics, eh.

I keep hearing this "Plan B" from the Rightist talking heads, from Joe Rogan to Tucker Carlson. So far, it's a no show. That's the thing with Rightist, being perpetually wrong never stops them from pretending their claims didn't come true and moving onto the next big conspiracy. I suspect you'll get one correct some day, with so many claims.

I'm sure you didn't complain when Republican President G.W. Bush did his 2001 cash handouts to 2/3rds of US households that amounted to 38billion (yes, with a B) of tax payer dollars going away. Was that "buying votes"?

If we use the "people will always find a way to break laws" as a reason to not have laws, then we wouldn't have any laws.
Then you missed my point completely. My point is the old adage "where there is a will, there is a way."

Criminals and law breakers... will always be criminals and lawbreakers. But don't punish the law abiding citizens for what those unscrupulous people are doing.

BTW, your point just points to the fact that we need even stricter guns laws, to lower these types of unscrupulous actions as low as possible.
False!!! Your "throw the baby out with the bath water" mentality will only harm people that are trying to stay within the legal confines of gun ownership.

As we've already covered, Biden already has the vast majority of the college educated voters' vote, so no need to buy those. Educated people tend to vote Democrat, statistics, eh.
From post #2253 above. It's on record now. Even if you delete it or edit it.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240413-093156.png

And Dude... If I had to guess your lowly position in the Whitehouse, I would venture to say you are tied to the branch of...

Statistical Programs & Standards​

Last edited:
So did your statistics predict Iran attacking Israel???

Gog and Magog dip shit !!!!

I hear the jets flying overhead as I'm typing this.

Biden and Pelosi are worthless. They have no clue.

So did your statistics predict Iran attacking Israel???

Gog and Magog dip shit !!!!

I hear the jets flying overhead as I'm typing this.

Biden and Pelosi are worthless. They have no clue.
I'm going to respond in points so you can digest the facts easier:

-Israel attacked an Iranian consulate, you're not supposed to do that

-Iran retaliated, which isn't surprising

-Netanyahu the deplorable wants to expand this war, so he can stay in power longer. Most Israelis want him to resign

-Biden's administration gave early warning of the incoming attack, giving Israel time to ready

-The US military under Biden's administration intercepted over 80 of the drones and missiles

-There seems to have been zero Israeli casualties, a good thing

-This has nothing to do with your silly and twisted biblical claims

So why are you mad at Biden now? Is your BDS flaring again because One America News and Fox News are telling you to be mad again?

Last edited:
And I even took a screenshot of what you said... so you can't edit what you said.

That's a silly tactic you employ.

Reality: It's a statistical fact that college educated people tend to vote Democrat more than Republican. Look it up and confirm for yourself, instead if getting mad at the messenger :)

So why are you mad at Biden now? Is your BDS flaring again because One America News and Fox News are telling you to be mad again?
Again (for the sake of your poor memory), I do not watch those news channels. You should know that by now... because of screen shots I have taken of my TV.

Poor attempt on your part to try and defame me (again).

Members online

Back