New Mark Member and Owner

Oh hell yeah the mark is a great summer car, I've got a 99 century the ride quality is night and day my Buick is like a cloud and captain America is more like my buddies 3 series firm but planted, no performance upgrades yet my wife are living comfortably but not to where we can drop a grand on an exhaust setup or anything, I had an 89 cutlass wagon I swear its been my favorite car of all time.

Very nice!! Buicks are very nice cars. I hope you can do some mods for the Mark

I bought the majority of my parts for the Mark of off Ebay. The tuner was $400. I'm done except for a torque converter. I hope to get that this late spring. $395 but labor installation will be a killer. Ugh.

Very nice!! Buicks are very nice cars. I hope you can do some mods for the Mark

I bought the majority of my parts for the Mark of off Ebay. The tuner was $400. I'm done except for a torque converter. I hope to get that this late spring. $395 but labor installation will be a killer. Ugh.

What tuner did you get and is it running a more or less stock engine? What are your thoughts on the difference against the OEM program?

What tuner did you get and is it running a more or less stock engine? What are your thoughts on the difference against the OEM program?

I purchased the SCT-6600. I have 4.10 gears so it definitely fixed the shift points. As for more power, I haven't had the chance to really run the car ut for less that 25 miles with the tuner last year so I can't give an answer. I will be able to drive it more soon hopefully, and then will update for you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back