DATC controller wanted

joespanova

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a reliable source for a DATC controller for my 2000 LS...mine is a XW4H-18C612-BK. E-BAY is an option but.......when they indicate they're tested......how? LOL

They aren't really, but they will exchange or refund them if they are defective.
Another, lower cost, option is your local pick-n-pull junkyard.

WHAT exactly would make DATC controllers that look identical , in this case 2000-2002 , not all work the same given that the "faces" all have the same controls? My warnings are "watch for part numbers because they may LOOK the same but not interchange".....

WHAT exactly would make DATC controllers that look identical , in this case 2000-2002 , not all work the same given that the "faces" all have the same controls? My warnings are "watch for part numbers because they may LOOK the same but not interchange".....

I am not aware of any reason that that could be true. I wouldn't worry about it. I think that's just a general warning that gets throw out about a lot of things.

I have a unit marked 1W4H-18C612-AA that I bought for my wife's former 2002 LS but never ended up needing. I'd be willing to part with it for pretty cheap. If you're interested in photos or more information, send me a Private Message.

-Rod

Members online

No members online now.
Back