I'm looking for, to Buy a 2002 LSE Blk/Blk Anyone?

jgscott

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Like the Thread Title says. Asking for help. Looking for a Blk/Blk 2002 LSE only. Well maybe Sliver with Blk interior. Or a Very Low miles No Accident 2002 Blk/Blk Sport V8. NOTHING Else please.

Before anyone post. Not looking for a 2000, 2001, 2003+ NOT. Not looking for Red, Blue Green or any other. Please see above.

Anyone have one they want to Sell, or know where one is that fits the above? And yes I've checked Cargurus, Autotrader, Carsforsale.com. Let me know. Thanks!!!

LSE is rare enough on the first gens, let alone a single year. Low miles, on an '02? Even more rare. Then you limit to V8 and color? Geographically, anything from the north likely has significant rust. This car you're looking for likely simply doesn't exist anywhere. Anyone that has one to this point is likely never getting rid of it until its dead. Good luck though! I think if you widen your parameters you may find something that still makes you happy. You may physically have to look through all the listings too to make sure they didn't leave out the LSE part. Some people might not know the difference.

I just recently picked up a 2002 black on black sport V8 with 120k miles that's in need of a motor. I bought it from the son of the original owner who worked for Ford and had it custom ordered. Haven't had a chance to tear into her yet but would be willing to let her go at a good price if you're willing to entertain a project.

In addition, I have a full CDC LSE Body kit that I've had stored away for 10 years that I would also let go for the right price.

LSE is rare enough on the first gens, let alone a single year. Low miles, on an '02? Even more rare. Then you limit to V8 and color? Geographically, anything from the north likely has significant rust. This car you're looking for likely simply doesn't exist anywhere. Anyone that has one to this point is likely never getting rid of it until its dead. Good luck though! I think if you widen your parameters you may find something that still makes you happy. You may physically have to look through all the listings too to make sure they didn't leave out the LSE part. Some people might not know the difference.

I'm fully aware of all you say. Owned 1st LS in 2003. Own 2 now 06 Blk/Blk Navi with 48k, 02 Blk/Blk Spt V8 with 238k.

Just using all the resources. Not a dumb idea to post on the Lincoln Forum. LOL!

FYI: Know where 2 of them are right now. Just checking here and wondering if others might come across one in better condition on their local area Craigslist.

I just recently picked up a 2002 black on black sport V8 with 120k miles that's in need of a motor. I bought it from the son of the original owner who worked for Ford and had it custom ordered. Haven't had a chance to tear into her yet but would be willing to let her go at a good price if you're willing to entertain a project.

In addition, I have a full CDC LSE Body kit that I've had stored away for 10 years that I would also let go for the right price.

Thanks. Wondering how a Son of a Ford worked let the engine mess up?

Also what is the CDC LSE Kit? Pics?

Members online

No members online now.
Back