Respray and Body Damage (Repair Shop Price?)

ZacUnknown69

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, all.

This is a hard thing to determine, but it's worth a go. I have some minor body damage I'd like taken care of. That body damage consists of; a small dent from rubbing up against a tree stump from the previous owner, leaving a 8"x10" dent. And being barely tapped by a flatbed truck, leaving the front drivers panel dented a bit but most people don't even notice. Now, I'm sure they'd just replace the quarter panel but have no idea about the door. There's also a pretty sketchy, but also unnoticeable to everyone else, bondo job right in front of the rear tires on the bottom on both side, which I'm sure could be improved. That being said, my cars paint shines - besides a few nicks and straches. I'd, really, just want a slightly lighter (more pearly?) respray of the car. Just the spots you can see; like door jams, trunk, etc. May be I could paint the engine bay a different color (any ideas?). But with all that being said, what's a rough estimate you could throw at me?

Also! I was reading a think about interior color combinations. And either didn't see mine, or totally missed it. Now I don't have the numbers - but the upper half (dash, upper door trim, A-pillars) are a graphite. And the lower half (back seat, dash 'shelf', carpet, lower door skins) is tan. Anyone know if this is common or not?
Thank you for reading, carry on.

my family had mine repainted this year at a shop this year. It has a few small imperfections I think it was 1500.

Someone hit my car on October and the insurance company cut me a check for $1200 which is what a shop quoted me to fix it.

20161025_092929.jpg
20161025_092945.jpg
20161025_092934.jpg

20161025_092929.jpg

20161025_092945.jpg

20161025_092934.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back