Getting an 01 V8.

GoFar

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Since the dealership didn't want to release the title to my bank here in Denver for the white 2006 LS, I've decided to pick up an 01 LS V8 here. Good news is that the usual clockspring, DCCV, window regulators, and coils are bad (4 and 6). Also needs new pads and rotors. Has door damage as well. But I'm in luck because it's the same color as my 01 V6. I have a new DCCV Valve, 6 new coils and plugs, a newer clockspring, working regulators on all four doors, and new pads with rotors on all four corners. Trunk lid on the V8 has some peeling; I'll just take mine and replace them. Also the doors are cracked on the V8; again mine are in perfect condition. Bumper is scuffed too, mine is good. It needs new tires, but by March of next year, I'll be cashing out a 2006, so I just need this one to last a few thousand miles.

Colorado market would sell this car for $4,000 with everything fixed. Transmission is solid, and there's no leaks. No window cracks, although the headlights could use some reconditioning.

Buying it for $1,550 if anybody wants to know.

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

Your meaning isn't clear here. Please ignore if this wasn't your plan. Note that the DCCV, coils, and plugs are all different for a V8 than a V6.

Members online

No members online now.
Back