Need help finding front bumper!!!

breezymariee

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I am purchasing a 2004 lincoln ls and i want to convert the front bumper to the lse style i believe it is?..one with the circle fog lights.. i have looked all over and cannot seem to find what i'm looking for. i am aware they're a little pricey but if anyone can point me in the right direction ASAP it would be greatly appreciated!! :) thanks . (pic of the car i'm getting; just want to know for sure i'll be able to get the right bumper before i purchase it!)

00a0a_bX2wVzW1kfc_600x450.jpg

I know your local ford dealership should be able to get the LSE bumper for about $650 unpainted. Also goodluck with this car, is this the one that is for sale in Manitowak? We tried to go and look at this one and the address the guy gave us was incorrect and then he just would not cooperate so we stopped talking to him. Perhaps you will have better luck

^ that's cuz she was buying it.

Mariee has something you don't! LOL

more:

Bumper: 4W4Z-17957-AAB, List price $403.25
Chrome insert: 4W4Z-17C829-AA, List $68.63
Fog light: 4W4Z-15200-AA, List $36.27 (fits both sides)
Left bracket: 4W4Z-15266-BA, List $63.97
Right bracket: 4W4Z-15266-AA, List $63.97

If you want to do a swap from a non LSE to the LSE kit you also need the fog lights and mounting brackets.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/showthread.php?38037-looking-for-04-06-LSE-Front-Bumper

Also BigRigLS, have you had any experience with bumpermegastore? Or anyone you know? And ya she does haha

No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

I have a 2001, I like my front bumper cover, just last fall/winter had some cosmetics done,
which included cleaning up the front bumper cover along with side marker deletes & 2nd GEN fogs fitted.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I do like the LSE bumper cover though, it sits lower, just not too big on the round fogs.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Ahh ok, sorry to jack your thread Mariee, goodluck with the purchase. Seemed like a decent car from the pictures

look on craigslist for auto parts in local salvage yards, or ebay for LS's, then call the yard who has the matching part.

best place to find a part is car-part.com

you can search all the junk/salvage yards in the area.

Members online

No members online now.
Back