2014 Whitby/Oshawa Meet

What about a day on a weekend at The Molson Amphitheatre, around Ontario Place waterfront?

I'm liking the idea of the Molson Amphitheater, I might not be going now, my car got side swided and I need over $5,000 in body work. Car is most likely a wrote off I'm looking at a new one all ready,, just ha e to wait for insurance to come through and I'll know if I can still go

I vote weekend of June 13-15th in Toronto. Specifically cause I will be there that weekend. Having my LS with me could be arranged

Can't do, finishing on-call on the 26th.

We too lazy ... this didn't happen last summer, maybe something this year, I am able to attend considering the LS is all back together and considered upgraded. I just have to mess with some lights and interior. oh and redo my exhaust and ... and .... and.

We too lazy ... this didn't happen last summer, maybe something this year, I am able to attend considering the LS is all back together and considered upgraded. I just have to mess with some lights and interior. oh and redo my exhaust and ... and .... and.

Hahahahah... no doubt... well it would be nice if something could pan out this year, with no excuses lol... I kno Im game

Hey im intrested it would be nice to meet lincoln guys im down to where ever you guys choose just let me know

Someone owes me money or an inner tail lamp, so I'll be there for sure, don't you worry!

Members online

No members online now.
Back