For Sale Parting out 1997 Base Lincoln mark VIII, Green with tan interior.

racebronco2

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a Base 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII with a tan interior. It has a 135,000 miles on and has been abused. Interior is not in good shape. Still drives, engine and tranny in good shape. A/c does not work. It has the Octastar wheels. Sunroof moved when i first bought it but doesn't anymore. I do not want to ship any big items like hoods or doors. The center console might clean-up. Everything else works.

Octastar wheels* I want them but scared about the shipping cost, even though Im not that far from you. My right handside snowflake is scruffed up. **EDIT** I just realized I have already bought a headlight piece from you lol. I still have your card in my wallet.

If you get text messages you can text me with the parts you want. When i clean up the wheels i can send you pictures. By the way glad you kept my card.

If you get text messages you can text me with the parts you want. When i clean up the wheels i can send you pictures. By the way glad you kept my card.

unfortunately Im only using a house phone, so no text (Very 80's IK lol). But you can send me photos here if you want. Im more curious about the cost of shipping and the rims though, as Im very poor atm.

If that has the prairie tan sun visors and cup holder, I will buy them off of you and pay for the shipping also.

Hey RaceBroncO I need a vclm for a 97-98 Mark viii.I am in the 16507 area code now.Thats where I need it shipped anyway.Car died in Pa. I have to go back and get it.!Thanks Bro!!!

I am in need of the oil pan and high volume oil pump pickup from a 97-98 Mark VIII. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Hey RaceBroncO I need a vclm for a 97-98 Mark viii.I am in the 16507 area code now.Thats where I need it shipped anyway.Car died in Pa. I have to go back and get it.!Thanks Bro!!!
I have one for 60.00 shipped.

I am in need of the oil pan and high volume oil pump pickup from a 97-98 Mark VIII. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated - thanks!
Is this you? wepwilli-rmlmy7zi
If not i have several of them.

Obsolete Strut Rod needed or where to find

Obsolete Ford/Lincoln part, this is the mildly shaped S curved piece that connects to the lower control arm forward to the frame, which are affixed the common to find strut rod bushing kits; to frame, to arm

Problem; The rusted end nuts of the bushing and washers to the threaded strut rod will not let go; penetrating oil, Big impact, "lightly" heating the nut using torch has not worked...

1.) Easy fix is to torch/cut the nuts and threaded tips of the Strut Rod to replace the strut rods and both end bushing kits with the new Moog lower control arms going in.
a.) No replacement can be found for the strut rods...that were not cut yet.
b.) none on eb.ay, only hundreds of listings for the bushing kits, which I already have when ordered LCA.

I have a complete k member at my shop with the strut rods. 60.00 shipped. It will take a while for my guy to remove them. It will be off of a 98 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC. paypal is racebronco2@yahoo.com, do not send as a gift.

Carlos, I am in need of the passenger side air vent from the dash in Lt Prairie Tan do you have a clean one?

Members online

No members online now.
Back