Florida clubs

lucky

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey just bought a 2002 lincoln ls v8 red. Needs work but want to know if there is a lincoln ls car club in the st petersburg area. will post pics soon

Not that I know of. There's a couple of us in the Tampa area. I used to live in St. Pete but live in Clearwater now. Robot lives somewhere in Tampa. I believe there's a few others as well.

Its more of a burgundy color. Well dont that just sucks. thought there would be more of us out here or atleast 1 club. Hey kumba yall ever meet up? If not guess we got yo get one started up then gor central florida. And thanks for the welcoming.

I live In St. Petersburg. I always hangout with the ricers and rich kids at Quaker Steak & Lube in Pinellas Park on Thursday night. I have never seen another LS there. I did see a Mark VIII once though but it wasn't loved like the ones on here.

Yeah i didnt know they have car meets up there. Well except for classic cars. I used to go up there on Wednesday for the motorcycles. Have yall ever thought bout starting a club up or Something

I'm in although my schedule is never static.

Yeah same here going to quaker steak and lube tomorrow night. You know a good place thst changes spark plugs. Or does tuneups

I was at Quaker Steak & Lube all by myself last night. The ricers were there, the Bavarians were there, the Horsemen, Jughead and his gang. There were even some mud trucks out there. Then there was me.

I was busy splitting my toe open with a shopping cart at a grocery store and arguing with a client about their network configuration.

Sorry I didnt get off till late. 11:00 thought they would be closed so I didnt ride up there. Just changed my spark plugs though. Which was a pain at first.

Once I have my LS on the road I'll have to come up. I live in Brandon.

Once I have my LS on the road I'll have to come up. I live in Brandon.
Every Thursday at Quaker Steak and Lube in Pinellas Park they have the Tampa Car Scene from 8-11.

So are we going for an impromptu meet at Quaker Steak and Lube this thursday?

I'm here. The storms came through but, they've past now. Anyone coming out?

Got stuck upgrading a client again. Sucks being the late-night on-call guy sometimes :(

Robot.......has anyone showed up to hang with you yet?

I tried one night, couldn't find anyone, but could have just been a schedule fluke. I've got plenty of those.

I dont know if there is anyone in the Ft. Myers area , but if there is please hit me up . I dont have an LS , i have a conti but it would be fun to meet others .

I tried one night, couldn't find anyone, but could have just been a schedule fluke. I've got plenty of those.

I would be interested in this. I see LSs on the road all the time. I always wonder if they have been on LVC.

I always see one that is grey, tan or gold (memory fails me). It has 1 spot tinted on the tail light, drivers side. Weirdest thing to me. Can't figure it out. Always on the Howard Frankland going into tampa about 5pmish.

Members online

No members online now.
Back