2000 Continental manuals

johnvpr

LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone has any kind of manual(repair,parts, etc) to help me fix my my2000 lincoln continental.

Thanks

John

Same here...picked up the 3 book manual set for my 98 Conti on ebay for $29 shipped last month. They are good books to have if you are mechanically inclined as the manuals they were written with professional mechanics in mind. Not that they are useless if you have never picked up a wrench before, but they don't do a lot of hand holding like some of the aftermarket manuals might. But they cover your specific year, make and model not 5 models over a 10 year span like some other manuals do. Bottom line is I recommend trying to score the set on Ebay.

i thought about buying a DVD too so I could look up stuff quickly on my laptop at night when I'm online looking for parts instead of going to the garage and thumbing through the books. How is it? It's the manuals that I have just on DVD?

i thought about buying a DVD too so I could look up stuff quickly on my laptop at night when I'm online looking for parts instead of going to the garage and thumbing through the books. How is it? It's the manuals that I have just on DVD?

Yep. Dvdrom. So the whole ford manual is on the.disc. cds only hold 700mb of data but dvds.hold 4.7gbs.

Members online

Back