Where to buy 04-06 LSE front bumper cover?

Lincoln

LVC Member
Reaction score
My neighbors wife recently backed up and damaged my front bumper.
The thing is that I can't seem to find the 04-06 LSE front bumper cover anywhere.
So I wanted to see if anyone knew of a site to buy it from besides fordparts.com?

Thanks LVC

20140430_154811-2.jpg

20140430_154811-2.jpg

Additionally, the '06 and '04/'05 LSE bumper are the same.....

@LEOV5--Yea I've looked on ebay but they are the same prices as dealership, so just looking if there is better deals out there before I take the leap.

@LS4me--Yea I know they're the same. The thing is that when I went to the dealership the parts guy told me there is 2 different part numbers for the 06 bumper as far as 'sport' (round fogs) and 'non-sport' (squared fogs) models, so I'm just making sure.

@LEOV5--Yea I've looked on ebay but they are the same prices as dealership, so just looking if there is better deals out there before I take the leap.

@LS4me--Yea I know they're the same. The thing is that when I went to the dealership the parts guy told me there is 2 different part numbers for the 06 bumper as far as 'sport' (round fogs) and 'non-sport' (squared fogs) models, so I'm just making sure.

He's wrong..... ALL '03-'06 V8's are sport and ALL '06's are V8's......

^this, basically, there is no "squared fogs" in 06, only 03-05 (well of course 1st gen too, but thats a different bumper)

He's wrong..... ALL '03-'06 V8's are sport and ALL '06's are V8's......
Not all '03-'06 V8s are Sports ( ;) ), but all '06es are V8s and do have the LSE front bumper cover.

AFAIK, all US gen II V8s are sport or premium sport.
Nope; my '06 is not. It has 16" wheels and the "non-sport" shocks; it's supposed to be some kind of cold weather package, for dealing with tire chains.

Why a dealer in Lawton, OK, would end up with one, I have no idea, but that's where my dealer got it.

Nope; my '06 is not. It has 16" wheels and the "non-sport" shocks; it's supposed to be some kind of cold weather package, for dealing with tire chains.

Why a dealer in Lawton, OK, would end up with one, I have no idea, but that's where my dealer got it.

Are you sure you have non-sport shocks? The only requirement for chains is 16" wheels, AFAIR.....

Please run your VIN here:
http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=5EDC895AAFBBFF330A461560CBBEF1E5.fcvas512
It will report what it is.

Do you have the oil-to-water cooler? It's between the right-angle oil filter adapter and the oil filter itself. I'll bet that you do. Only sport models get that.

Please run your VIN here:
http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=5EDC895AAFBBFF330A461560CBBEF1E5.fcvas512
It will report what it is.

Do you have the oil-to-water cooler? It's between the right-angle oil filter adapter and the oil filter itself. I'll bet that you do. Only sport models get that.

There was a cold-weather option; mainly for Canada IIRC. But I thought the only difference was 16" wheels. There were also a couple of sport V6's running around. Lincoln "forgot" to convert the sport prototypes (story goes something like that) back to non-sport before they sold them. A member here had one of them a while back....

And Canada got the arrays we didn't; sport V6 and non-sport V8 :mad:

There was a cold-weather option; mainly for Canada IIRC. But I thought the only difference was 16" wheels. There were also a couple of sport V6's running around. Lincoln "forgot" to convert the sport prototypes (story goes something like that) back to non-sport before they sold them. A member here had one of them a while back....

And Canada got the arrays we didn't; sport V6 and non-sport V8 :mad:

Well, I did say "...all US gen II..."

Are you sure you have non-sport shocks? The only requirement for chains is 16" wheels, AFAIR.....
Yes, non-Sport shocks--and no SST.

ETA: From the '06 Order Guide:
16" 7-Spoke Polished Aluminum (for vehicles requiring snow chains) NOTE: This wheel should only be ordered in areas that require snow chains. Replaces SelectShift transmission & Sport Tuned suspension w/5-speed automatic transmission & non-sport suspension.

Yes, non-Sport shocks--and no SST.

ETA: From the '06 Order Guide:
16" 7-Spoke Polished Aluminum (for vehicles requiring snow chains) NOTE: This wheel should only be ordered in areas that require snow chains. Replaces SelectShift transmission & Sport Tuned suspension w/5-speed automatic transmission & non-sport suspension.

Thanks..... Learn something new every day!! HOPEFULLY!!

Members online

Back