Aftermarket Headlights or TailLights?

smmenterprises

LVC Member
Reaction score
Are there any aftermarket headlights or tail lights available for sale out there yet? I have a 2006 Lincoln LS and have yet to find any.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398048400.558605.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398048400.558605.jpg

nope , the best you can do for the headlights is install halos , and the tailights can be tinted and thats about it , off topic but got any more pics of your car looks awesome

no such thing... best you can do is add halo's and change your reflectors.... search around a bit and you'll see what im talking about

well im jealous lol , maybe tint your headlights a bit to keep your dark theme going , and change the reflector to a clear one

If you end up installing angel eyes, you could just tint the reflectors. I tinted mine almost 2 years and never had any problems due to heat or anything. Your car looks awesome! I hope to see a lot more of it on here.

If you end up installing angel eyes, you could just tint the reflectors. I tinted mine almost 2 years and never had any problems due to heat or anything. Your car looks awesome! I hope to see a lot more of it on here.

Does anyone on this site offer the angel eye mod service?

try to find a oracle certified shop in your location , its about 500 installed with 1 year warranty on parts and labor

I'm sure someone there is someone on here who would still do the angel eye install if you ask around. If not, maybe I can do yours over the summer, but the odds are not good because I haven't had time for anything in a while.

As far as clear corners, you either cut them yourself from similar looking material found at hardware stores or you can buy a pair of mine, but you will have to finish them yourself, as in cut the casting tabs off with a dremel or similar, wet sand any casting imperfections, and polish them back up. I just provide the core part now, no time to finish myself.

Clear, light, medium shown here. Can also do a medium dark and dark tint.

DSCN1524.jpg

Casting tabs shown here

IMG_20140324_220017_534_zpsbe4dd38e.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back