97 mark viii air ride control swich

Lincolnls00arturo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I whant to buy the air ride control swich.. asheem 8 0r what ever is the new thing to control the air bags. I have done the search but all the numbers, adreesses are out of date. If any one can gelp me out please let me know. Please provide current #s on where i can buy one today.Tank you.

IMG_20130204_165544.jpg

Very neat with the ASHAM 8 - hadn't seen those yet. If I had schematics I'm sure I could cook something up fairly easily.

I'm actually thinking (of have been thinking for years) about just wiring a potentiometer into the height sensors to vary the resistance so the car can be raised or lowered by turning a knob.

The asham8 is the one i been told that is the best one, but can't. Get one.. Merijon how much for the ray switch? M in CA... what does the ray switch does? Tank you guys for all the help.

Very neat with the ASHAM 8 - hadn't seen those yet. If I had schematics I'm sure I could cook something up fairly easily.

It's not, I have a guy building me one right now. Like OP I couldn't order one.

He started a year ago and is still having programing issues......but then again he is working for free beer. We are hoping to have a working prototype this spring and if all goes well to build 10 more for anyone else that is interested.

The ray switch is just a device to hold the solenoids open to lower the car to the ground. You can't adjust your ride height with it, well you can just not as well as with the ASHOM8 (or like device) can.

Also keep in mind any of these "switches" put an extra load on your compressor because of all the raising and lowering. If your pump is on it way out these systems will abuse the pumps more then normal use.

I can buy the ray switch for now. How much to send it to 96080 CA. Also m down to order one n spring or as soon u guys figure out the program ing issues.. Chestnut; how can i get in touch with the ASHAM 8 GUY? Need to ask him if he has one laying around. tank you guys for ur. Reply s.

I can buy the ray switch for now. How much to send it to 96080 CA. Also m down to order one n spring or as soon u guys figure out the program ing issues.. Chestnut; how can i get in touch with the ASHAM 8 GUY? Need to ask him if he has one laying around. tank you guys for ur. Reply s.

You're not on a cell phone from 1998, please at least try and use some grammar.

For The lazy: CLICK HERE

I thought all the old timers were gone....it's refreshing to hear some good zingers!!!!

Also do not forget as Ray had warned of many times, if you ride around for any length of time with the car lowered it WILL kill your suspension components. Look up some of Ray's old posts. He drove his Mark "In the weeds" a lot and was constantly replacing the suspension components. The Ray's switch will dump the bags but you have to shut down the car and restart to get it aired back up unless you can find a second generation Ray's switch.

Also do not forget as Ray had warned of many times, if you ride around for any length of time with the car lowered it WILL kill your suspension components. Look up some of Ray's old posts. He drove his Mark "In the weeds" a lot and was constantly replacing the suspension components. The Ray's switch will dump the bags but you have to shut down the car and restart to get it aired back up unless you can find a second generation Ray's switch.

yep. the Rays switch is mostly a "while parked" kinda thing. for showing off.

The one I have is a second generation.. bought it from Ray himself.

Jon... is the jay switch ease to install? Do u have a picture of it?
But yes. I will buy it from u. Hope some one can get me the SHAM8 or something BETTER.

Jay switch? If you can't spell it I doubt you could install it.
That is too funny.

Just take over your air ride, wire it yourself and control your ride height were you want it.
It is as easy as putting in a head unit.

Getting the ray switch second jen from jon..... Slowmakviii, like your set up. Looks clean. Do you think u can get me the ASHAM8 from who you got it from.. sense u know the drill!!!

Getting the ray switch second jen from jon..... Slowmakviii, like your set up. Looks clean. Do you think u can get me the ASHAM8 from who you got it from.. sense u know the drill!!!
Sorry I don't want to be in the middle of a transaction
Just email him he's very nice.

Members online

No members online now.
Back