Alpine 8in double din INE-Z928HD

Ok so it will fit. Thanks for lettin me know

I don't see anywhere that he said it would fit. I really doubt that it will (but don't know for certain that it won't.) It's hard to get a double din unit to fit. This is even bigger than that. If it will fit, you'll have to cut the double din adapter bigger. I doubt that will look good.

yea srry if i was unclear but i looked up more on it , and only certain vehicles can have it installed easily and thats with a 300 perfect fit kit from alpine, if u were to install it in your ls they would have to make an entire dash to fit it and like joegr said there isnt much room , my 6.1 inch screen barely fits,if u have the money to do make a custom dash id say go for it

that would not fit with out some heavy modification. and even then its probably gonna look like sh!t

why on earth wouldn't you just get a double din that fits perfectly?

if you really want a bigger than DD screen, just get the same custom work done and mount a tablet in the dash.

I don't see anywhere that he said it would fit. I really doubt that it will (but don't know for certain that it won't.) It's hard to get a double din unit to fit. This is even bigger than that. If it will fit, you'll have to cut the double din adapter bigger. I doubt that will look good.

Yea I just assumed, thanks for clarifying. I was ready to order this unit but now that I know what it would take to install it, doesn't seem to be worth it. Thanks to everyone for your input. I love LVC, y'all help me out anytime I have a concern or problem great website great people on here too! thanks!

Double DIN's fit see my previous posts on this. 2003 & up fit double DIN from the factory.

Crutchfield says it won't work and they are wrong. They just think it's too hard for the average guy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back