For Sale 97 mark VIII

mrt2you

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
i was going to install a terminator motor in this car.
i got a smoking deal on a 08 bullitt mustang so my plans changed.
base model without sunroof.
paint code TT, light parchment with grey interior. car is rust free and has 95% original paint, only the header panel and ft and rear bumpers have been painted. back glass molding is in prefect condition. i added the chrome door handles.
125,000 miles, most are highway miles. runs and drives perfect. i wouldn't hesitate to drive this car anywhere and worry about problems. only has strut rod clunk from worn bushings. i have 3 new ford e9sz-3a140-a strut rod bushings.
has been converted to coil over springs so no air ride problems.
i have the 3 factory service manuals and i have a crash book to look up interchange parts between different model years.
included EXTRA parts
extra front and rear suspension, like new lowering springs with front struts. car has new rear shocks.
have like new take off wheel from a 2012 mustang gt so you can convert to the mustang bolt pattern hubs and larger brakes.
97 cobra intake manifold with, throttle body, tps, iac, egr, imac plates with gaskets and controller. have 04 cobra exhaust manifolds.
extra tail lamps, rear neon works.
i parted out a 95 mark VIII for the black interior and have 2nd gen door panels, front and rear seats. also have the B heads, intake, valve covers, trans, fenders, hood, doors, ft/r bumpers,T/lid, 1/4 glass and a lot of small parts from this car.
have rust free drivers door from north carolina to replace the dented door.

asking $3,000 for the car, repair manuals and door.
add a extra $1000 for all of the extra parts

pm me if you have any questions

pics

lincoln pics 010.jpglincoln pics 014.jpglincoln pics 019.jpg
lincoln pics 002.jpglincoln pics 007.jpg

direct linc to pics.
http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/t...mark viii/lincolnpics003.jpg.html?sort=3&o=86

slide show of pics http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/thatsmrt2you/slideshow/97 mark viii

lincoln pics 002.jpg

lincoln pics 007.jpg

lincoln pics 010.jpg

lincoln pics 014.jpg

lincoln pics 019.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back