North East Ohio Cookout/ Meet

Im down! Just name the place and time. I own a restaurant so let know what yall want me to bring.

I work in Warren, assuming you mean Warren, MI? I'd rather cruise with others going if I make my way down there. What restaurant do you own?

I mean Warren OH, lol. I only live about 45 min. from where this going to be held. Its a full service Pizza Shop. Kinda Like California Pizza kitchen, Only We are better :p The name is Pizza Works.

Anyone who lives in Ohio, Indiana, lower Michigan, western pa, should all attend if you have the day free. Lets get a good group going. And if your crazy like me Kentucky, northern Michigan, Illinois, and east pa people should come too

I can bring Pizza, Wings, Chips, Pop, Subs, Etc.

This would be easier... http://www.mypizzaworks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=41&Itemid=105

Just get back to me and Ill bring whatever.

Nobody has signed up for anything yet. I'm going to be talking to Anton to find out how we want to address the main course, which will most likely be burgers and dogs.

From your list I would say wings would be a good choice :) I'm always a sucker for good wings

Attendance Sheet:

In
BullSchmidt
2002_lincolnLS
DKCloud216
2000sport
T-Money
BigWayner95
Soopa09
jmtiseo

On the fence
05Linc_LS_V8 - Wayne - Mike
Marcredd
2000lsv8
Jolinc
StopSign02
Upstairs Chris

Attempting to Hide
Mlara1129

Last edited:
^^^ My thoughts exactly.

I didn't include him in the message chain earlier, but inbox'd him tonight. You can't hide Mlara...FB told me you saw this message 7 min later.... Your attendance is being requested

Consider me on the fence. I'll try to attend, but I wont know for sure if it is even feasible with work until next month.

This is exactly why, we cant ever get any meets. All the forums iv been with, with all toys in the past. I get the "oh doesn't really sound exciting" "not really worth my time" bull**** how are we supposed to make it fun when theres only 4 ppl meeting. IN GENEVA, "the Strip" there is putt putt, water slides, go karts, bumper boats, arcades out the waazzooo. How is that not fun? Come on guys, plus its the sure enjoyment of meeting you all, and having friendly battles of what are we doing next the cars, and whose better so forth and so on. The more that meet, the better we can plan the festivities.

Really wish I could go fellas, but I hope there's a good turn out. Me and Mlara are working on a NJ meet for August... so keep that in mind for those that are near NJ.

Attendance Sheet:

In
BullSchmidt
2002_lincolnLS
DKCloud216
2000sport
T-Money
BigWayner95
Soopa09
jmtiseo

On the fence
05Linc_LS_V8 - Wayne - Mike
Marcredd
2000lsv8
Jolinc
StopSign02
Upstairs Chris

Attempting to Hide
Mlara1129

Add me to the fence.

Any Canadians near/around Toronto going? only 500KM, cross at Buffalo, take the 90 down?

Members online

No members online now.
Back