lskoncepts.com - Rip off? Please read!

I don't even know what info sheets they were really but if you got them, post them up in the Tech Articles or something G !

I'll look around... Yeah it was pretty good stuff. I know i saved them, knew this day would come... They're somewhere

Shame people have been taken by that guy though.

The original owner used to be on here. He sold it to someone, right? And that's the guy who is screwing people over?

It was the original owner, Ken Garrison, who others were having issues with. I am not aware of anytime the business changed hands.

The original owner used to be on here. He sold it to someone, right? And that's the guy who is screwing people over?

I don't know about any new owner, my Issues were with the original one.

The problem is the site auto-accepted your payment - and the money went somewhere - but Ken never responded to calls or emails and parts (mostly) never shipped. Haven't seen him around for quite a while. At the time someone said he was having some serious personal life issues. My purchase from him in '10 went just fine, and he was a stand-up sponsor to the board earlier.
I hope it was a rather huge mistake and he wasn't just running off with the money. I expect everyone was able to do a charge-back through their credit company.

Back in the day he was great....since, he had lots of opportunities to clear his name... If you were looking to purchase anything, he was quick to respond, but once you did, he was a ghost (pun intended). he knew what he was doing.

+1 oddball, as frustrated & angry as some may have been, these things aren't always because the business owner "decides" to scam the consumer.

It's like you said, "ran into some personal life issues", some hardship, sometimes this happens to the best of people in business and then it's a struggle everyday to come good on it all.

Shame as to also hear he was a good sponsor and such, even provided some good deals from what I've read.

You never know, it could very well be that he didn't intend for it all to go down the way it did.

... bottom line is the shopping cart is now closed and there should be no further complaints of items not received.

+1 oddball, as frustrated & angry as some may have been, these things aren't always because the business owner "decides" to scam the consumer.

It's like you said, "ran into some personal life issues", some hardship, sometimes this happens to the best of people in business and then it's a struggle everyday to come good on it all.

Shame as to also hear he was a good sponsor and such, even provided some good deals from what I've read.

You never know, it could very well be that he didn't intend for it all to go down the way it did.

... bottom line is the shopping cart is now closed and there should be no further complaints of items not received.

IN NO WAY is it possible to justify SCAMMING customers out of their money, Despite whatever "personal" problems someone may, or may not have had. It is very easy to stop operating if he was having problems running this company, but CHOSE to continue to operate... Think of the number of members not associated with this forum that may have been victimized. The aftermarket LS market is small, with plent of people out there looking.

You would not accept this behavior from Ford (ok bad example :D) ....autozone... why is this any different...

I just hope it was the authorities that shut him down and not him giving up... I can see the salon be raided now!!!

Yeah, you are right G, it's not justified at all and he surely could have stopped taking orders , I mean peoples money.

dog-eat-dog world, desperate people do desperate things.

I'm not trying to defend the man, just saying, he ran into some trouble despite he may have had good intentions at one point.

Not cool, that's for sure ... that shopping cart should have been shut down long time ago, from what I've read.

Everyone has trouble in life, its the quality of the person in how they handle it.

yup! btw, new season of Duck Dynasty Buddy, are you as excited as I am ? LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back