2001 Lincoln LS V8 Part Out! ATL, GA

grey5.0beast

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am the original owner of this Lincoln LS that recently hit a tree on the passenger side doors. Tan leather interior is in good shape, 3.9L V8 runs perfect, transmission was just recently serviced and shifts perfectly. I have the chrome 17 " wheels that are near perfect with great tires in the rear, decent tires in the front. IRS is in great shape. Body is in great shape other than the two pass doors. Window regulators all work. Let me know what you need and we will negotiate a price.

1800 for the whole car as it sits with a clean title!

In Decatur, GA

ETA: If you need parts, the best way to get in touch with me is Email. Jonfoster at charter. net

lincoln.jpg

lincoln2.jpg

lincoln3.jpg

lincoln4.jpg

photo (1).jpg

photo (2).jpg

Ive tried to keep up with all of the demand for parts, still have alot of good stuff left.

Off the top of my head here is whats gone:

Engine
hood
decklid
fuel pump

Rims, I am trying to sell locally first to not deal with the hassle of shipping.

I still have the transmission, taillights and headlights, arm rest, seats front and back, driver side doors, plenty of misc interior parts, etc

Alpine 6 Cd Changer for a 2000-2002 Lincoln LS, OEM

2W4T-18C815-CB

Factory-Radio-R-2511-detailed-image-1.jpg

???

Sorry,

Thanks, buddy of mine has located the radio I need, I have to go pull it at a scrapyard.

I'm ok for brake lights. thanks.

Need the drivers ft door handle -inside
might take all 4 if price is right,also looking for headlight housings,grill clips and stock subs and incloser
thanks moses

Members online

No members online now.
Back