no air blows

mark8smine

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
got a 97 base, doesnt blow air at all. not through the defroster nothing. can hear the blend door changing when i go from a/c to defrost or whatever but still no air. where should i start? searched the threads and didnt really find much been looking for about two hours now

the plug at the fan.

behind the glove box i believe? wiggle it. bet it comes on.

Sun roof vents clogged causing water to drain on blower control module...

Super easy to replace

Sun roof vents clogged causing water to drain on blower control module...

Super easy to replace

A more common cause is the air intake duct under the cowl cover. ;)

Op, have you ever noticed a little bit of water by the front passenger feet area?

For the leak?

Yeah, the seal around it opens up allowing water to enter in through the duct and then onto the blower/plug causing it to either work intermittently or not at all.

Or it could just be "loose", but I'd definetely check for signs of water while in there.

pulled the glove box out and not 100% on where the plug is? anything else i need to remove or should i be able to get to it from there? no water in mine so hopefully just needs a little wiggle of the plug

It's on the right side all the way in the back. Its been a while since I peeked back there but recall it being more of a feel thing instead of an actual visual. Perhaps you should drop the plastic panel beneath the glovebox to get a better view.

Iirc it should be a 2 wire plug.

Members online

No members online now.
Back