*Feeler* 97 Base Part out. What do you need?

Would you sell just the driver's side seat trim?

Also, I don't know WTF is with the door switches in these cars but all of mine are starting to come apart. The finger pad and chrome bezels around the switches are coming off, so I suppose I might be interested in some door switches.

I would also be interested in the fuel door release button.

I think monster mark or90boss wants the seat/trim if they pass i will separate.
Door panels are sold to saturn5 with everything on them.
I have an extra black fuel door button though.

The top of the steering wheel looks as if it has no peeling or trouble, right?

I would be interested in that. I don't need the air bag. I already have a beige/tan one and another gray one. One from buying a steering column the other from the steeting wheel i have on now.

Also, the drivers side Morris glass. I don't need the whole thing, just the glass. My oiks leaked over.

Ill look at the wheel tonight and take some pics if you want the pics faster either shoot me an email or i can text them to you.
I think im keeping the mirrors for my gen 1 unless i get a good offer.

Tell me about the telescoping steering column. Does it function properly? I would be interested in that as well as the steering wheel.

Air bag

2012-11-18_02-53-47_905.jpg

As luck would have it, One my low beams just crapped out. Bulb would nice, Whole lights price? The rear ballast for the tail panel would be good have if it works

I'm interested & ready to buy.

Left housing $75
Right housing $50
One Bulb $75, both $125
Both ballest $40

All shipped for $220

Based on the pics, your housings are more cloudy than my LSC's. So, pass on that. Two bulbs For $125? :cool: Ok. Both Ballasts for $40? While there is a junker in a yard close to me. I lack the time to play part puller. So Ok on that to.

What's ur price for all the ignition stuff and the scil if you still have em?, thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back