angel eyes thread (i know)

enduring11

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
has anyone here ordered the angel eye kit from Oraclelights.com? im thinking about ordering them but the satisfaction of making my own sounds better than 200 bucks. what do you think?

if your willing to go though the trouble of taking the head lights apart dont forget to remove the ugly orange makers

making your own works fine but the quality and performance in umnitza rings is a big step up from making your own.

I bought mine from lightwurkz. Along with clear corners.

Probably the same thing though.

I am buying another set. Was completely satisfied with the first one.

Alternatitve to the umnitza is bmw e36 led rings. I have some i paid 65ish for on ebay. Working great and just as visible in the sunlight. extremely bright at night

I am extemely happy with my umnitza eyes from lightworkz

Alternatitve to the umnitza is bmw e36 led rings. I have some i paid 65ish for on ebay. Working great and just as visible in the sunlight. extremely bright at night

do you think that the e36 can ft generation 2 of the ls

x5 rings fit the gen2's

Well when lightwurkz sends us the box with the rings, it had the xl box checked for the ring size, but some of the earlier ones had the X5 checked on it. I'm pretty sure I read on here that one of the first ppl to put angel eyes on a gen2 also used x5 rings.

Been 3 months and I finally got a replacement color changing ring from lightwurkz.. they have always been ontop of their sh!t but for me lately they have been slippin up. And if you call them and talk with them they usually knock $50 off. Good luck, and yeah homemade rings are ok but lightwurkz rings are a VAST improvement.

I thought you were getting some in 5000k?

Yea I tried to. Umnitza said they could and everything so I placed an order for them and after 3 months they told me that they couldn't get them done with 5000k leds

Members online

No members online now.
Back