Interest in HID for halogan trade

ATrom

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone who currently has gen2 halogen headlights looking for a set of HIDs?
I have a set of HID headlights that are on my car right now but I am selling the car and I would rather sell them separately

Halogen headlights + cash
for my HIDs with the oem lamps

They are 9/10 in condition, -1 because there seems to be some dust or some small particles in the inside of the headlight on the lens. You can only see it when the headlights are on. Might be able to just blow it out or something I haven't looked into it much.

If there isn't much gain on my end I'll just sell them with the car. Just trying to make a few extra bucks and give someone here the opportunity for these

Let me know

I can get pictures and check out the "dust" issue if anyone is interested

Would also consider doing an angel eye install for the buyer

Last edited:
Hey Adam...I'm barely getting into installing those angel eyes. Why are you selling the car?

Yes why are you selling?? Finally buying that one that you've been watching for months??

Hey Adam...I'm barely getting into installing those angel eyes. Why are you selling the car?

I see that you got an 06 now are you going to install them on there?
Selling mine for an 04

Yes why are you selling?? Finally buying that one that you've been watching for months??

Nope. I found one with less than 20k miles and practically loaded for less.

So are you just selling the headlights or do you have to have a trade? If just selling...I'd love to buy them...

So are you just selling the headlights or do you have to have a trade? If just selling...I'd love to buy them...

Well since a member here has a set of halogens for sale I could sell them without a trade.

Let me know

Members online

Back