LED Conversion Help !!

simmer

LVC Member
Reaction score
I started the conversion. maps, glove box, passenger floor, license plate, taillights (issue)

i replaced both taillight bulbs with LED red bulbs.

1. when the car is off. the right taillight stays on 24/7 but dim. the other one shuts off fine.

2. when its night time my brake lights wont light up when you press the brake, but there on. During the day they light up fine when you hit the brake. so its when the running lights are on

3. what size star bit do you need to take out the rear interior bulbs above the rear doors? what size bulb ? T5 or T10?

Where at in Pittsburgh are you?

I live about an hour north of Pittsburgh.

1. when the car is off. the right taillight stays on 24/7 but dim. the other one shuts off fine.
thats not normal

2. when its night time my brake lights wont light up when you press the brake, but there on. During the day they light up fine when you hit the brake. so its when the running lights are on
sounds like the bulbs you have are having a problem with dual intensity, they could either be the wrong kind of bulb, or bad.

it probably has to do with most LED bulbs wanting to "see" two different positive inputs and sharing their negative output, but the most of the LS lighting is the opposite, there is constant positive, and the ground switches on and off.

is there a bulb on the driver side floor? i only found the passanger sides.
yes

I believe I read somewhere on these forums, that you need to wire a resistor in line with your tail lights, or also have your front turn signals also led.. please don't take my word for it though, as I may not remember correctly..

i ordered resistors off lskonceptz but that was weeks ago. i probadly should call them.

Lskoncepts is a scam. Call your credit card company and get your money back. There's a bunch of threads on here about it.

I live in Lawrence county.

Lskoncepts is a scam. Call your credit card company and get your money back. There's a bunch of threads on here about it.

I live in Lawrence county.

****!! i just sent them a message. im going to dispute it with my AMEX right now. thank god i used a credit card.

i live by ross township. where are you cranberry?

We have a couple members who are from your area who might be able to help you out if you ever need something. My family is out in the south hills, and from time to time I make it back to Pittsburgh for a weekend

We have a couple members who are from your area who might be able to help you out if you ever need something. My family is out in the south hills, and from time to time I make it back to Pittsburgh for a weekend

well, i just disputed the purchase on my card. i checked pep boys for resistors no luck. it appears i need the resistors.

Members online

No members online now.
Back