Gen 1 LS parts for sale

kaball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a few parts up for sale. Not 100% sure on the prices but I will do my best to make them as reasonable as possible. Keep in mind that they are all BEST OFFER as well. :D

This gives you a good overview of most of the items

img0736pj.jpg

img0740yz.jpg

img0741em.jpg

img0742j.jpg

Lets start out big and go to small. All items are color code L2(true blue metallic) unless otherwise stated.

Rear bumper off a GEN 1 $100 + shipping or local pickup. There is some damage to the chrome surround (pictured) and some slight damage to the paint on the drivers side (have more pics)

Front Bumper off a GEN 1 $125 + shipping or local pickup. Lower plastic valence is scratched up a bit (whose isn't) and one bit of a run-in with a tire (have more pics)

OEM Side Skirts These are the stock black plastic from a Gen 1. $50 for the set + shipping. Not sure if you can put them on a gen 2 or not. No damage.

Stock intake with airbox $100 + shipping. It comes with a Fram filter installed maybe 1000miles on it. will only fit a Gen 1

Rear bumper foam absorber $50? + shipping. Goes between the bumper cover and the subframe. Would be willing to make a deal for both the rear cover and absorber if needed.

Rear bumper chrome trim $40 + shipping. I bought it as a replacement for mine and it arrived cracked. Seller wouldn't refund me and I replaced with a LSE kit anyways.

Black LSE grille upper $45 + shipping. The two outer bolts are broken off. I bought it with the LSE kit but ended up painting my stock chrome grille and not using this one. Comes with stock black bottom not silver LSE.

Drivers Side mirror 75$ + shipping. The mirror could stand to be cleaned but is 100% operational. I bought as a replacement for mine while it was being painted. it is scratched and dinged in quite a few places but the memory function works fine.

Gen 1 Fog lights $50 for the set or $25 a piece + shipping. I have one complete set and one extra Left side light. These do not come with bulbs or wiring harness. All mounting tabs are included and intact.

Random Make an offer! There is a set of amber turn signals and side markers. Also a bracket for a right side fog light. If some one wants these with other stuff I will add for no cost. If these are all you want then I can send them to you for the cost of shipping. Also available are a set of Alpine speakers. They all work and were replaced when I bought a new head-unit.

I can take more pictures upon request and like I said if you don't like the price make me an offer. I would also be willing to trade items if that is more of your forte.

Here is a shipping calculator for you to figure shipping http://postcalc.usps.com/ my ZIP is 32114. Larger items would more than likely have to go Greyhound bus.

Have some Speaker equipment as well if anyone is interested. I would have to get a good price since I have plans but they are far off in the future.:D

Did you ever post final pics of your conversion? I just remember the side skirt pics.

Did you ever post final pics of your conversion? I just remember the side skirt pics.

no :( I haven't been able to get my hands on a decent camera. My boss has one but shes out of town for the weekend. I don't want to disrespect my car any more by using the sony point and shoot crap lol Plus my exhaust is getting done tomorrow and I wanted pics of the final install.

Too bad it's not a McClaren grille, I would have offered large dollars for it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back