What do yall think about this car?

Looked pretty good to me. Perhaps somebody here who has carfax privileges could look it up for you.

I;d appreciate that. I can get that car and have it shipped 2400 miles for less than what they cost out here in atl

Go figure, out here it is about the same. I had to go to San Diego to get my Mark after searching for two months locally.

That car Ill guarantee was involved in a front end hit. Lic. plate screwed right into the bumper cover, LSC Grill?

Whats up with the wheel?

8e_3.jpg

b5_3.jpg

05_3.jpg

Nice color!

Get a carfax on any car purchase, even if it is "new" almost bought a van back in 1994 that was right off the car hauler at the Ford dealer, 50 miles on it. But it wasn't the same shade of gray as another in the lot -voila a carfax showed the van was in an accident. When I pressed the Dealer they admitted it was wreaked by a Customer on a test drive.

Frat-man-du said:
Nice color!

Get a carfax on any car purchase, even if it is "new" almost bought a van back in 1994 that was right off the car hauler at the Ford dealer, 50 miles on it. But it wasn't the same shade of gray as another in the lot -voila a carfax showed the van was in an accident. When I pressed the Dealer they admitted it was wreaked by a Customer on a test drive.

CarFax doesn't mean squat if it were never reported (which Ill bet it wasn't).

k9t8m said:
That is a base model with painted grill. The LSC's have perforated seats.

Hence the first sentence in the first post.

I can get around the basic exhaust no problem. And I am going to have it programmed immediately anyway, so I'll be at LSC numbers without a hitch. I can buy it, and have it shipped to me for around $5000

Members online

No members online now.
Back