22"s on Ls (offset, width and tire size)

jgnglg

New LVC Member
Reaction score
22" offset,width and tire size for perfect fitment(no rubbing)

No such thing as perfect fitment of 22's on an LS. Wheel well is too small.

are you asking what the best size for optimal fitment is or is this a statement about 22's?

22's are to big for an LS in my opinion, also remember to upgrade your brakes and sound system to bump little weezey.

gonna assume you didnt try and search...try asking the member jtammerine, he has 22s on his

just wanting to put some 22s on my ls.
whats the best offset, tire size and rim length?

rim length? I'm guessing you mean rim width? With 22's you want over a 45 offset, no larger than a 7.5" wide wheel, and a tire with about a 2.25"sidewall. That would keep it closest to stock diameter (IIRC, stock wheel/tire combo diameter is 26.25".) You'd want to keep it as close to stock as possible.

Say goodbye to your suspension components though. I highly doubt 22's are light. And with that low profile of tire, I can't imagine the ride being nice and comfortable.

without modifying wheel wells, I dont think you'll get 22" to fit without rubbing. maybe with 30 series tires, and a super narrow rim, and the perfect offset.... but i don't know anyone on here still that still has it.... plus it looks pretty bad (but hey, your the one that has to drive it)

been looking at some 22x8 offset +35 tires 235/30 22….

what u think bout the width, offset and tire size

translate:

I went and purchased rather large wheels that will not fit properly.

What do you, the community think about the dimensions? They happen to be 22inches by 8inches with an offset of =25 and tires that measure 235/30 r22

rim length? I'm guessing you mean rim width? With 22's you want over a 45 offset, no larger than a 7.5" wide wheel, and a tire with about a 2.125" sidewall. That would keep it closest to stock diameter (IIRC, stock wheel/tire combo diameter is 26.25".) You'd want to keep it as close to stock as possible.

Say goodbye to your suspension components though. I highly doubt 22's are light. And with that low profile of tire, I can't imagine the ride being nice and comfortable.

That's what I think.

FYI: to get a 2.125" sidewall is probably damn near impossible. You'd need something like a 225/25 to get a 2.21" sidewall.

Hey Pektel I am thinking about getting 36" wagon wheels how thick do you think the wood should be also do those come in our bolt pattern

Hey Pektel I am thinking about getting 36" wagon wheels how thick do you think the wood should be also do those come in our bolt pattern

translate (for jgnglg):

want 36 wags

what u think bout the lengthh, offset and tire size

These should work. Gotta have a shop drill the bolt pattern for you:

wagonwheel.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back