Favorite Exotics...

You are a big coupe guy huh Frogman... I love them big 2 doors... I was drooling over the new Bentley Super Sport in Berlin... damn.

Rodewaryer - I have never seen this Bugatti - it is a beauty!

And look at the cars in the background - wish I was at that show...

Looks like a UK event, and I didn't know at the time that I double posted, someone else posted a shot of the EB110 Super Sport earlier in the thread. What a gorgeous car compared to the Veyron. A bit slower perhaps but a lot prettier, something about silver with that blue interior.....

The Brits have got about 300% more car freaks per capita than we do. I attended the International Historic Festival at Silverstone back in the 90's and just to put a frame of reference on it, there were hundreds of Ferrari's (300+) in the Ferrari paddock alone and it wasn't even a Ferrari event. I had a D-type and an XJR-15 next to me off and on during the laps of Silverstone. Birdcage Maserati's, Ferrari GTO's, lightweight E-types, Aston Martin's etc racing....there has never been nor ever will be an event of that magnitude here. The 'parking lot' was a bigger/better car show than I've ever seen in this country.

Check out a few of the cars in this guys collection:

sultanofmiexoticroom1a.jpg

sultanofmiexoticcarroom.jpg

sultanofmimuscleroom1a.jpg

So sorry but I have say 8 series Bimmers are gorgeous.

Here's some shots of Pagani's latest:

paganihuayra2011rside.jpg

paganihuayra2011rr.jpg

paganihuayra2011rf.jpg

paganihuayra2011rfopen.jpg

paganihuayra2011rear.jpg

paganihuayra2011lr.jpg

paganihuayra2011interio.jpg

Just can't bring myself to like Ferrari's newest - the FF

Sort of looks like a clown shoe

110001car1295619231.jpg

The only exotic car I want to own is a Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series, well let me rephrase that, its my dream car. I would love to be able to afford any exotic car.

Which part of "Favorite" eludes you?

What do you do, browse google pics and when you see a nice exotic you copy/paste it here?

I'm not trying to be an ass, but Jesus! You're running out of "favorite" exotics here! Maybe you should just say "all exotics are my favorite" and call it good.

I could put least favorite exotics up here but then it wouldn't quite be to the point would it? And....I didn't see anything that suggested they be pics we took ourselves. Yes I've been an exotic car fan for decades and find many I really like. I also happen to have thousands of pics on file (9 gig on a 16 gig memory stick) but why am I explaining to someone that seems have nothing more to do than gripe. Bloody hell.

The thread title, genius, says Favorite exotics. Plural. So I took it and ran with it. Since the pics annoy you, I'll be continuing.

lamborghinidiablopurplem.jpg

lamborghinidiablobluelf.jpg

lamborghinidiabloredlsc.jpg

espritv8bluewwinglf.jpg

esprits2bluerr.jpg

ferraridaytonacoupesilv.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8919/ferraridaytonacoupesilv.jpg

[IMG]http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7818/espritwplayingfield.jpg

espritsenavyblue.jpg

ferrarif599dkgreyupper.jpg

ferraribb512spyder.jpg

ferrari360modenaredvale.jpg

I could put least favorite exotics up here but then it wouldn't quite be to the point would it?

No, it would not. But Jesus, so far it seems you've listed every $100K plus car.

And....I didn't see anything that suggested they be pics we took ourselves.

Where did I mention anything about you personally taking these pictures?

Yes I've been an exotic car fan for decades and find many I really like.

Yes, apparently, if it has wheels, doors and a windshield, you consider it an exotic.

I also happen to have thousands of pics on file (9 gig on a 16 gig memory stick)

Sounds like you need a better hobby. Take that Lotus out for a spin.

but why am I explaining to someone that seems have nothing more to do than gripe. Bloody hell.

Gripe? No, you haven't yes seen me "gripe" in this thread. I can start doing so now, if you so wish? You won't like it, I promise you.

The thread title, genius, says Favorite exotics. Plural.

Boy, you know what "plural" means. good for you.

It was on my Word of the Day calendar 2 weeks ago. I are tEh smart.

Yes, it does say favorite exotics. But you seem to have a bunch of favorite exotics every day. I mean, Jesus H Christ! If it's German, Italian or English, it's an exotic for you?

I guess this explains why you can't make up your mind, what with 9 gigs worth of exotic car pictures. I think the point of the thread was to list your top favorite exotics, not ALL of them. But I could be wrong, short of FoxPaws clarifying, we'll never know.

So I took it and ran with it. Since the pics annoy you, I'll be continuing.

The first image in my head after I read that? A running Special Olympics athlete. Don't know why. I don't like making fun of people who are truly mentally challenged.

The pics don't annoy me. It's all the bandwidth your silly pictures take up. Feel free to post more, I've already fixed it so my browser won't load up your pictures anymore.

for some reason I have this love affair for a Mercedes SLR McLaren... I know its been posted already so I'll save the bandwidth... :p... and I can post an actual photo of one :D

Frogman, You clearly have issues. Between having what seems like anger management problems and making.......well......let's just call them illogical statements, I'm not even going to touch the crap you have way too much time to make issues with. I didn't start this crapfest, you did. I don't consciously look for people to add to the list of those with lower credibility than others, you've done that fine on your own. The same can be said of those that make issues right out the blue and the point of it all being.....lets call it 'less than significant'.

This forum has more of this 'conflict crap' going on that most do and it's really too bad. I've generally found it to be an ok forum and in the past have just chocked it up to coincidence. I clearly need to reconsider.

I know who took the purple lambo pic.

Now there's an interesting and thankfully relevant statement. I have to say you know someone that's a damned good photographer. I have couple shots of that car clearly taken by the same person and they're first rate.

How polite of you to answer my questions from my previous post.... I find it amazing how you're bitching and moaning, yet you don't address anything, really...

But, since I'm not against addressing the points that people I "talk" to raise, so I will (once again), address your points.

Frogman, You clearly have issues.

Lots and lots of issues... none of which pertain to my posts here, though. What's your point?

Between having what seems like anger management problems and making.......well......let's just call them illogical statements,

Oh, I don't know about "anger management". I've learned a long time ago that getting angry over idiots is just... well... counter productive. As far as these "illogical statements"... Please expound.

I'm not even going to touch the crap you have way too much time to make issues with.

I do have a lot of time on my hands. No 9 to 5 job gives one a lot of free time. As such, I do a lot of things during that free time. One of said things, is frequent LvC.

I didn't start this crapfest, you did.

Crapfest? So, by my asking if you consider ALL cars over 100K as "exotics", is, in your mind, a crapfest? Hah! And you say I have issues. 'Look in a mirror lately?

I don't consciously look for people to add to the list of those with lower credibility than others, you've done that fine on your own.

Oh noes! I don't have credibility in your eyes! Whatever shall I do! I'm going to go kill myself now, I'm so depressed! :rolleyes: MAke sure you put me down on that list twice, OK?

The same can be said of those that make issues right out the blue and the point of it all being.....lets call it 'less than significant'.

The ones that make issues out of the blue... like you in this thread after I asked a question? Alright. Glad we're on the same page, then.

This forum has more of this 'conflict crap' going on that most do and it's really too bad.

Yes, it is too bad, seeing how even with all this "conflict crap" (use these for quotes "" ), thos forum (boards are something that was popular in the 1990's), is still the most popular of all the other Lincoln forums. Combined. I wonder why that is?

Could it be because we're not the "touchy feely, OMG! OMG! let's not hurt someone else's feelings by telling them how it is"?

I've generally found it to be an ok forum and in the past have just chocked it up to coincidence. I clearly need to reconsider.

You.. generally found it to be an "OK" forum, yet you still frequent? Well, alright then. Go ahead and reconsider the other forums with NAZI style moderating and ownership.

We'll welcome you back one you've pulled your head out of your ass. I promise I'll be the first to say "Welcome Back"... well, one of the first. As much free time as I may have on my hands, I'm not tied to LvC 24/7. As such, if I'm not right there to welcome you back, please rest assured that I will post a "welcome back" as soon as I see your thread announcing your decision to return to LvC.

I believe that Rodewaryer is just spreading the love...

Another of my favorites - the Dual Ghia owned by Dean Martin - the boys at Jack Daniels built a custom in-car bar (talk about politically incorrect today) specifically for this car - one of a kind - Sinatra wanted one when he saw Dean's but the distillery said nope - they had a deal with Dean to do only one.

Look at the lines in this car - the line of the 'a' and 'b' pillar alone is a work of art

rat-pack-classic-cars-up-for-auction.jpg

Now there's an interesting and thankfully relevant statement. I have to say you know someone that's a damned good photographer. I have couple shots of that car clearly taken by the same person and they're first rate.

His name is Darius... he lives in Norway.

I’m not going to let a pompous ass ruin the site for me, as most folks here don’t fit that category, instead, being assets to the forum. I won’t be addressing said pompous ass’s comments and lowering myself to that category since that would not only feed an already raging fire but get further 20 minute runs of diatribe that are predictable and self serving. I won’t apologize for showing passion for exotic cars on a thread so titled. I also won’t be addressing or answering posts from said user that has to raise issues just because another has passion.

Here’s to great exotic cars, without conflict.

porschesportec600.jpg

f355v12a.jpg

lamborghinicountachredr.jpg

ferrarif40blackrf.jpg

ferrari250gtlussobj1998.jpg

mclarenf1bruneicollecti.jpg

cizetabruneicollection2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back