Lincoln LS on Spinners

I was almost going to log on to rip on him... that is terrible. At least all I have to do is click and it goes away :D

2645013_10_full.jpg

Think that offset has caused some issues?

Hey :q:q:q:q all of you, my LS looks cleans with the spinners youre all haters

Yeah, thats a great way to start off on a forum. Not everyone cares for your taste, so what thats part of life, just deal with it. Thats not a reason to get pissed at them and call them "haters", makes you sound pretty childish and chances are you will need some help from here and this will not get you very far.

Welcome to the forum also.

That looks horrible. Yes we're hating on your car because we hate to see when people ruin the LS by putting horrible stuff on it like this. Your poll on your cardomain site just adds to it, tvs everywhere and lambo doors? Its a Lincoln not a damn Honda. Now all you need is some fake fender port holes for the fenders those god awful rims messed up and some bicycle mirrors.

Just because you accuse us all of being haters doesn't make your car look any better.

On the REAL, your car looks like Sh!t .. makes me want to sell mine
Do you really think everyone is hatin on ur ugly ass car cuz their jealous?

The resale value of the LS is already depreciating fast enough. We don't need people like you driving around in your crapped out LS, letting other people seeing it and thinking exactly what everyone on here is saying which is "god that looks awful, I would never drive that." Then if they don't know about the LS which is pretty common, they would assume that all LSes look like that and that they must be a cheap ass car causing our resale values to further plummet. Please please please either get a damn clue, sell your LS, or hell even drive the damn thing off of a cliff because it looks cheap, tacky, and just plain god awful horrible. If the creators of the LS saw what you have done to this poor automobile they would probably shoot you on the spot. People like you will single-handedly ruin the legacy of the LS. Have you seriously had someone compliment it? Because if you have bitch slap that person for me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back