How do you feel about Biden NOW?

WOW... how does your head fit through doorways.

So you claim the right to dismiss something (anything)... unless YOU have the say. Even if what you say... may be false. (a lie)
Couple things, sporto:

First, you don't get to accuse me of things and it's magically true unless I disprove it. Not how debate works in the real world. Sure in your demented Trumper Rightist reality. But in the real world the person making the accusation needs to prove it for it to be true.
So that makes you judge, jury, AND executioner. That's not a debate... that's Totalitarian and a monarchy.

Your EGO is showing. You are delusional... and dangerous. IF you are a politician, you are unfit for the job.

You keep calling me a "Trumper", when I have told you that I will support Desantis and Paul.

You may think that will never happen... but don't "count your chickens" yet.;)

You can gloat later, if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
First, you don't get to accuse me of things and it's magically true unless I disprove it. Not how debate works in the real world. Sure in your demented Trumper Rightist reality. But in the real world the person making the accusation needs to prove it for it to be true.
Well you certainly didn't prove that more people are moving to California... than are leaving. :rolleyes:

In fact (as the data has shown) the truth seems quite opposite what you are saying.

Maybe if you stopped long enough to do some serious thinking, you would see that.

However, you will continue to go into denial, or just try to gaslight everyone you can.

You definitely aren't Democrat, and certainly aren't Republican.

Seems you are the one with BDS. All you do is talk about him, instead of trying to have a mature dialog.

Thank you for the clarification of lead pipes being used in PA in the 1700's.

Congratulations... you got me. :rolleyes:

So I have BDS because I talk about Biden in the Biden thread? *laughs hard*

ps You also talk about Biden in the Biden thread...

See, it wasn't supposed to be a "gotcha", you were simply wrong about something you claimed I was on, or as you like to say "ignorant". That happens and its okay. But you insisted on pushing it.

Well you certainly didn't prove that more people are moving to California... than are leaving. :rolleyes:

In fact (as the data has shown) the truth seems quite opposite what you are saying.

Maybe if you stopped long enough to do some serious thinking, you would see that.

However, you will continue to go into denial, or just try to gaslight everyone you can.

You definitely aren't Democrat, and certainly aren't Republican.

I didn't say more people were coming into California...

In fact, I said California was too crowded and could stand to lose some people, especially if it's Rightist moving to Red states. It's all in this thread.

So are you done claiming I said things I didn't say and then attacking me on those things I never said???

ps I'm a Liberal, I believe in liberty, freedom and people's rights to do whatever they want, as long as they're not oppressing or hurting other people

Biden trolls DeSantis, Haley, Trump with giant billboards ahead of fourth GOP presidential debate

President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris aren't sitting idly by this week and letting Republican presidential hopefuls dominate the airwaves with multiple prime-time events without having their own say.

In coordination with the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the Biden-Harris campaign is doing a bit of its own trolling by erecting giant billboards across Tuscaloosa, Alabama, the site of Wednesday's fourth Republican presidential debate, targeting the top-tier GOP challengers on their healthcare policies.

"No to healthcare repeal. No to slashing Medicare and Medicaid, No to extreme abortion bans," the billboards read, alongside unflattering photos of either former President Donald Trump, the front-runner for the Republican nomination, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, or former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley.
-snip

shaq-laugh.gif

Imagine getting politically and morally owned by an old man with dementia.

In fact, I said California was too crowded and could stand to lose some people, especially if it's Rightist moving to Red states.
Be careful for what you wish for. The state budget forecast is for a $32 Billion shortfall in revenue, due to mainly lower than expected tax receipts. Some of this is due to the exodus and some probably due to Bidenomics (now a verboten term to use according to Biden's sycophants). Joe is now forbidden to use it too. So where is the con-man governor going to reduce spending in your "World's 5th largest economy"? Doesn't matter the size of the economy- mismanagement is still mismanagement.

Imagine getting politically and morally owned by an old man with dementia.
Do you honestly believe that Dementia Joe came up with that plan. It was the Obama holdovers in the DNC and the White House. Why didn't they add "No to Open Borders and unchecked illegal immigration' and maybe "No to removing seniors from their senior housing to make way for illegals". The only thing Joe "owns" is a bunch of Yuan in his accounts.

Be careful for what you wish for. The state budget forecast is for a $32 Billion shortfall in revenue, due to mainly lower than expected tax receipts. Some of this is due to the exodus and some probably due to Bidenomics (now a verboten term to use according to Biden's sycophants). Joe is now forbidden to use it too. So where is the con-man governor going to reduce spending in your "World's 5th largest economy"? Doesn't matter the size of the economy- mismanagement is still mismanagement.

Haven't you left yet for Tennessee or whatever other subpar Red state because of a lower cost of living? What's taking you so long?

32billion deficit isn't a whole lot considering California's budget and economy. We had several good years of surpluses of 100bil+, stands to reason the pendulum was going to swing back eventually. Frankly, I'm surprised it's only 32bil, that's actually a positive in the big picture.

And yes, despite you praying for California's downfall on a daily basis, California will continue being the world's (not states) 5th largest economy :)

Haven't you left yet for Tennessee or whatever other subpar Red state because of a lower cost of living? What's taking you so long?
The Main reason is that verboten term "Bidenomics", which has played hell with the housing market and mortgage interest rates. Can't wait to say Adios to this formerly great state.

Do you honestly believe that Dementia Joe came up with that plan. It was the Obama holdovers in the DNC and the White House. Why didn't they add "No to Open Borders and unchecked illegal immigration' and maybe "No to removing seniors from their senior housing to make way for illegals". The only thing Joe "owns" is a bunch of Yuan in his accounts.

It's funny how you gave Trump all the credit for everything you liked, but not poor old Joe. Different rules.

Because Biden doesn't actually have an "open border policy" and every other nonsense. It's a Rightist talking point coupled with the Rightist favorite tactic, fearmongering. "Biden is letting in all the illegals and they're coming for you and your family!" and similar.

Fact Sheet: The Biden-Harris Administration Takes New Actions to Increase Border Enforcement and Accelerate Processing for Work Authorizations, While Continuing to Call on Congress to Act | Homeland Security

I didn't say more people were coming into California
I think you did... though I probably won't be able to find it. However... pretty sure Bubba 14 also countered your claim that more people were moving into California, than leaving California. :rolleyes:

My family, and Bubba14 leaving... counters what you say.

Last edited:
Either way, you still haven't answered my question about the issue with copper water lines. (since you say they are better).

So why do they get corroded and fail, especially in coastal states?

I think you did... though I probably won't be able to find it. However... pretty sure Bubba 14 also countered your claim that more people were moving out of California, than coming to California. :rolleyes:

The conversation was him saying California had a net loss of people, which is true, and me replying back with California being too crowded. which is also true, and its good if some people leave, especially Rightist moving to Red states.

Your memory is either poor or you remember what I said and are lying.

Either way, you still haven't answered my question about the issue with copper water lines. (since you say they are better).

So why do they get corroded and fail, especially in coastal states?
Copper can corrode because it's a metal and most metals corrode.

FunFact: Copper is a metal of the "Noble Metal" group, which means it corrodes VERY slowly compared to some other metals. That, it's durability and general ease of handling are reasons why copper makes an excellent pumping material.

YW

FunFact: Copper is a metal of the "Noble Metal" group, which means it corrodes VERY slowly compared to some other metals. That, it's durability and general ease of handling are reasons why copper makes an excellent pumping material.
They why is SF having major issues with copper pipe failing??? You are ignorant that salt eats copper. :cool:

Copper pipes do hold up for a long time... just not when exposed to salt.

My PVC pipes will outlast any copper pipes.

They why is SF having major issues with copper pipe failing??? You are ignorant that salt eats copper. :cool:

Copper pipes do hold up for a long time... just not when exposed to salt.

My PVC pipes will outlast any copper pipes.

I literally said "copper can corrode" in the post you replied to, do you understand what corrode means?

PVC can definitely outlast copper pipes, but being a plastic polymer, they're more prone to heat and cold failing and cracking. So the situation should dictate the installation.

Members online

No members online now.
Back