Lincoln LS part out

Do you have this?

lincolnlspart.jpg

No im sorry I dont

I am in need of strut assemblies for all four corners. PM or email is better at JMcAlister AT Gmail DOT com.

Hey, I'm the guy that texted you about the HVAC and upper vent with control buttons, my phone is messed up and I dont always get picture messages. Any chance you could upload pictures here? And any idea on price + shipping?

i need a quote on the following items shipped to 11230
front bumper and everything beneath it
right inner fender
cd player
sst shifter

Hellp !! :)

Hello... any chance you'll sell me the Diver side rear view mirror? I hit a turkey taking my daughter to school yesterday and it shattered the mirror .. damn bird :eyeroll: lol ... Pm me with price please!! All I need is the glass bracket and the motor just behind the glass.

still have.........
rear chrome piece w. back up bulbs and emblem?
interior trim for doors(just tan parts in pics)?

still have.........
rear chrome piece w. back up bulbs and emblem?
interior trim for doors(just tan parts in pics)?

Yea I still have the rear chrome and everything with it. Please pm me an offer. Also exactly what part you need to the door? Thanks

I still have a lot of parts just make me an offer!!

Do you have?

Hey I was wondering if you still had the center console arm rest and the center dash air conditioner black cover? Please let me know if you still do! Thanks!

Hey I was wondering if you still had the center console arm rest and the center dash air conditioner black cover? Please let me know if you still do! Thanks!

Yes I do. Pm me an offer please. Thanks

Everything must go!!! I so t have this car much longer so send offers on what you need!

Hello... any chance you'll sell me the Diver side rear view mirror? I hit a turkey taking my daughter to school yesterday and it shattered the mirror .. damn bird :eyeroll: lol ... Pm me with price please!! All I need is the glass bracket and the motor just behind the glass.

Do you still need the mirror?

I just wrecked my car. Do you have driver side front and rear door, driver side review mirror, pillar that the rear door is attached to? Going to body shop tomorrow to get estimate so I'm sure my wish list will grow. I have no idea what fair prices are, just starting to look, so PM me what you'd like to get for the parts and we can go from there. I live in Michigan.

Members online

Back