Your chance to own #100/200 LS Super Sport

So if I buy a 52 cent badge can I have an Carroll Shelby edition LS?? SS my a**. :)

Wow, GM and Lincoln collaboration. That is pretty rare! :p

I wonder how many other #100's there are out there. I bet the dealership had 5 badges made that all say 100/200 for the 5 cars they put the ground effects kit on. And that must be a very special kit considering the LSE is based on it!

I love how they didnt finish the body kit. That looks sooooo amazing!

Yeah, I just checked the brand the guy listed... Erebuni. They did in fact make parts for the LS, but not anymore. I doubt that a dealer had a custom kit fabricated for this car.

Someone's in for some serious $$ in repairs, as the seller noted he has had no major issues... you know that thing is a ticking time bomb now!

the guy at Things Remembered must have laughed his a$$ of when he was asked to ingrave that

Yeah, I just checked the brand the guy listed... Erebuni. They did in fact make parts for the LS, but not anymore. I doubt that a dealer had a custom kit fabricated for this car.

Someone's in for some serious $$ in repairs, as the seller noted he has had no major issues... you know that thing is a ticking time bomb now!

Erebuni made knock offs of the Razzi kit. I think maybe the wings west also but nothing we havent seen.

Those guys at Erebuni are douches by the way and are forced to close the business.

You would imagine if the jack ass really thought it was a limited of some sort this pic would tell him something.

6d4b_4.jpg

the funny part is that the owner probably thinks its actually a super sport LS.

When i worked at a toyota dealership we had a guy come in. had to appraise his car. i drove it up to get appraised at our used car showroom. was a like 1999 toyota camry-S. they never made one. guy bought it like that and thought it was really a camry-S(sport).

this guy probably bought that lincoln that way, and actually thinks its a LS super sport lol. sad but true im sure.

I dont own a LSE and i dont have badges on my tail lights anymore. but dont they say LSE on the taillights instead of LS V8

I dont own a LSE and i dont have badges on my tail lights anymore. but dont they say LSE on the taillights instead of LS V8

They also dont have base model front bumpers.

I remember back when i had my 89 crown vic i had a GT badge on the trunk......that meant it had to be a real gt...had the badge :) just like every 73-74 trans am you see has "SD455" on the shaker scoop....decals are cheap!

I saw a Grand Prix yesterday with a GT emblem on the trunk. But the guy didnt stop there. He must have felt it wasnt enough to let the world know so he put it on his windshield and added another big die cut GT sticker right next to the badge.

Needless to say it was a POS ( like they all are ) and not a GT anyway!

you can tell that so called "plaque" was put on there by him or else SS would be all around the outside trim

I wonder how many other #100's there are out there. I bet the dealership had 5 badges made that all say 100/200 for the 5 cars they put the ground effects kit on. And that must be a very special kit considering the LSE is based on it!

haha...id like to see two guys with #100/200 LS SSs arguing over which one is the real #100

haha...id like to see two guys with #100/200 LS SSs arguing over which one is the real #100

Actually there is a member that has one also. I saw it while searching for LSE threads:lol:

a few years back my dad had a 72 chevelle station wagon and he put the SS emblems in the grille, 2 guys saw it at the gas station and said they had never seen an SS wagon before. my dad told them that it was super rare and only a handful were still around today hahaha

Members online

No members online now.
Back