youngest ls owner ?

I wish my mommy & daddy could have got me a LS when i was 17 too...:(

Not me. I had a 1986 dodge conversion van with the higher roof that was handed down to me. Had mood lighting, 4 captain's chairs, and the rear seat folded down into a bed. I also changed the lights out to red over the bed. All girlfriends' fathers HATED me when I came to pick up their daughters :D

This isn't MY old van, but it was the same thing, just different in color:

mobility_van_sales_128361_1.jpg

I forget about insurance as a kid. I have a 100/300/100 policy, $100 deductible, for $63 per month. I'm 28.

well my dad paid for mine, we got a super deal on it. Only paid about 2k for it. The insurance isn't that bad since i know all young people have to pay alot. I just wish there was more things we can do to it. Have those import guys at my school talking about how they are doing this and this, and pay almost nothing

But they drive crappy pos hondas. Make fun of their spoilers. It will actually hurt performance on a fwd car. You are in a different class than that.

They say "2 fast 2 furious." I say "too gay too serious."

yeah same here. i love my car but thats the one thing hate that there arnt many mods and the mods that we can do arent very cheap

I put an lsd in for under 150. magnaflows for about 300. intake for 40 bucks. tune for about 250. I dont' see any real high numbers there.

yessir. Probably add another 100-150 for a shop to install.

thats a good deal if you got manaflows for 300 because at LSKoncepts they are almost 750. also the intake there is 90. but that is the limit. no cams, headers, turbo, etc, for future years. But then again we have to remember its not a sport compact car

Pete, that hightop van is awesome! If I had one of those in highschool I probably wouldn't have back problems from trying to . . . well never mind.

As far as gay threads are concerned just look for the many that have been started by rePete. :D

And finally, I am really freaking old apparently at 33.

Pete, that hightop van is awesome! If I had one of those in highschool I probably wouldn't have back problems from trying to . . . well never mind.

As far as gay threads are concerned just look for the many that have been started by rePete. :D

And finally, I am really freaking old apparently at 33.

you want gay threads...well here ya go ya pu55y!

hard_gay.jpg

gay called.jpg

gay guys.jpg

gay kkk.jpg

gay test2.jpg

gay test3.jpg

gay test4.jpg

gay test5.jpg

gay test ass.jpg

geography.jpg

thats a good deal if you got manaflows for 300 because at LSKoncepts they are almost 750. also the intake there is 90. but that is the limit. no cams, headers, turbo, etc, for future years. But then again we have to remember its not a sport compact car

I only did the mufflers and tips. I didnt' do the cat back system. Mufflers and tips were 165. Install (with 2.25" pipe from resonators back) was 135. I made my intake with Spectre parts from Oreilly's. A conical air filter, MAF adapter plate, and the hardware store for the bolts/lockwashers/nuts.

Hehe, yeah it made for real easy "work". :D

The awesome thing about it too was I never had to drink and drive. I would pull up to an outdoor party/bonfire, and could sleep right in the damn van. Go home in the morning. With the captain's chairs it made for an awesome party in the van while parked too. We'd turn the front chairs completely around to face the back, the 2 middle chairs rotated to face each other, and the back bench seat stayed the same. With the 2 tables set up, it was like a VIP room :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back