You Really Want To Know What Grinds My Gears

washin34

LVC Member
Reaction score
When yall:D put buick holes on your LS or any car for that matter! Other acceptable modifications for your car although it be within reason are M3 spoiler/seats,halos, rims etc...Not holes in your fender...and that gentlemen is what grinds my gears::walks out::

I would rather have Buick holes than LincolnJealous's paint scheme, but thats like choosing between the fat chick or the old one.

20 years older than your current age, whatever that may be. Old enough to be your momma. :eek:

I kinda feel bad dissin' the older ladies. Fact is a lot of really aim to please, tons more than young chicks...

I kinda feel bad dissin' the older ladies. Fact is a lot of really aim to please, tons more than young chicks...

Exactly. That's why you go older til you find the right younger woman. Worked for me.

The point of this was? Did you happen to read my thread on fender vents a few days ago and wanted to poke fun? lol whatever man. I like the cut in style not the stick ons.

If we're gonna talk about what pisses us off.....
-more than two colors of paint on the car
-colors only found in the JDM section of the auto paint store(pink,neon green, electron blue, bright yellow, etc...)
-yes....fake stick on port holes
-fake stick on hood scoops
-rims bigger than 20's.....who are we kidding
-headrest tv's. I have had my Lincoln ls for 4 years. I have alot of friends and can think of maybe one occasion where that would have been handy.
-lambo doors. They never work like true lambo doors. They open out and then up......totally a waste of money. ( i saw one with rear suicide doors, that was kinda cool).

i hate it when you see things like the lambo doors on like a honda civic. what the :q:q:q:q. its still a civic and like you said any of the non functional vents and :q:q:q:q. hell even most spoilers dont actually do anything for you until your doin 80 or more and even worse on front wheel drive.

i hate it when you see things like the lambo doors on like a honda civic. what the :q:q:q:q. its still a civic and like you said any of the non functional vents and :q:q:q:q. hell even most spoilers dont actually do anything for you until your doin 80 or more and even worse on front wheel drive.

+1

lol funny thing is I did date & f*ck a 41 year old by mistake of not knowing her actual age...give or take she is cute but hll I didn't know she had a 19 year old :p

l_e655e6622d4745f0979a538b813efa13.jpg

l_d73512a974aac751f3f02d54affc24e4.jpg

l_1c0ecaee9466432e952ce6fe629d663c.jpg

If we're gonna talk about what pisses us off.....
-more than two colors of paint on the car
-colors only found in the JDM section of the auto paint store(pink,neon green, electron blue, bright yellow, etc...)
-yes....fake stick on port holes
-fake stick on hood scoops
-rims bigger than 20's.....who are we kidding
-headrest tv's. I have had my Lincoln ls for 4 years. I have alot of friends and can think of maybe one occasion where that would have been handy.
-lambo doors. They never work like true lambo doors. They open out and then up......totally a waste of money. ( i saw one with rear suicide doors, that was kinda cool).

I was thinking about headrest tv's for my kid in the car seat. It would be awesome on longer trips to keep him occupied.

But, I don't like something that readily visible for someone to want to do a smash and grab.

I was thinking about headrest tv's for my kid in the car seat. It would be awesome on longer trips to keep him occupied.

But, I don't like something that readily visible for someone to want to do a smash and grab.

Pektel....And the one time I was refering too was my god son, so I hear ya on the occupied:cool:

lol funny thing is I did date & f*ck a 41 year old by mistake of not knowing her actual age...give or take she is cute but hll I didn't know she had a 19 year old :p

what the hell did that have to do with anything we were talking about?

what the hell did that have to do with anything we were talking about?

Just go along with it man. Nothing ever does.:rolleyes:

On a side note,.... I cant help but to agree with post number 13 to the T.

lol she's with somone else now..plus you really wanna take care of her 19yr old kid and her 6yr old :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back