WTB gen II steering wheel

ShortCircutLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Like the title says. Im looking for a nice gen II steering wheel. This afternoon I noticed this 6" section of mine that has these weird cut marks. I sometimes have hydraulic fluids and oil on my jacket but this isn't like I got fluid on it. I have a blemish that I know came from hydraulic fluids. This looks like someone took a razor and made 20 small cuts about 1/8th inch apart. I know it wasn't there yesterday. And nobody has been in my car?! The only thing I can think that it could be is air brake alcohol. so yeah... im looking for one. If anyone has one in great condition let me know! Thanks!

Last edited:
Nah, thank you for offering!
I should have put more details on what I wanted.
Black non THX.

Sounds like you have a ring on your finger
That's what thoes cuts are normally from at least

Sounds like you have a ring on your finger
That's what thoes cuts are normally from at least

Well. I do wear a ring on my right hand and I would say you're dead on. Only thing is, Im left handed , my right hand never touches the wheel. Its dedicated to either my cup of Red Bull or the gear selector. I've worn this ring for 4 or 5 years and never noticed it on my old LS .

Mmmm red bull
Don't what else the cuts are from many you had an emergency turn and used your other hand
Have you tried car-part.com for a wheel

That's a good possibility. I may drive with my right hand more than I realize. I'll be keeping tabs on myself for the next few weeks.
No, I haven't tried them yet. I will now though! Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back