when I floor it, the trans pushes me into the next gear??

And YOU responded to him.......AGAIN .:lol: :hump: :bowrofl:

Copy and Paste this thread over there to 'educate' those folks they are wasting their time on the poser.

yea I like to see how far I can drag a jackazz without having to actually touch him.

I dont drag BS posts from one message board to another.
But since he did leave this TURD on YOUR message board, maybe you should go over there and "educate" them.

Yes I replied to him... but I didn't throw a veil of protection up around him either... as you did.

Mr WishyWashy.

I dont drag BS posts from one message board to another.
Very good point. But you could prevent them from the inevitable, which would make you a hero.

But since he did leave this TURD on YOUR message board, maybe you should go over there and "educate" them.
I let others do the my dirty work.;)

Yes I replied to him... but I didn't throw a veil of protection up around him either... as you did.
You are right again. I did give him a second chance before I did a little 'searching'. You make too much sense sometimes. :D

Mr WishyWashy.
My hands are clean now. Touching that ban button for the first time was quite cleansing. :D My goal was to make it ten years without resorting to that. Oh well, 5 was long enough.

With the vibe of that placid little pond over there, I doubt they would take such a warning as a "good thing".

LVC has the deepest pond and the stones make a cool splunk when they hit the water, I dont think LOL would be the same.

HAHA

You make too much sense sometimes. :D .

That's pretty scary stuff right there!
HAHA

Touching that ban button for the first time was quite cleansing.

You know, I'm glad you did.

it was well deserved..there have probably been "harsher" posters
{myself included) and "ruder" posters (myself included)..
but IMHO that kid needed to be shown the door.

There is a big difference between being harsh and rude and just outright st00pid...

I tend to give most n00bs the benifit of the doubt and if they can stand getting whacked with a babyfood spoon then they are not hopeless.

That kid regardless of "join date" or "post count" will always be a st00pid n00b...he's shown that over and over and over again.

no offence to actual n00bs that are here to learn.

With the vibe of that placid little pond over there, I doubt they would take such a warning as a "good thing".

LVC has the deepest pond and the stones make a cool splunk when they hit the water, I dont think LOL would be the same.

HAHA

The LoL admin has eyes everywhere, no warning is necessary as they are already monitoring this one very closely. :)

I wonder how it is that you guys get all the whack jobs while LoL manages to avoid a lot of that kind of garbage?

I wonder how it is that you guys get all the whack jobs while LoL manages to avoid a lot of that kind of garbage?

dunno what you mean, the "same" whack job is on LoL

I guess "we" got him properly tuned up, and now he's hanging out over there.
haha

That same whackjob in this case, yes, is on both sites. But I see you guys do this kind of thing a lot more often than I have to.

Course then I remember you get many times the site traffic. Basic statistics are the answer to my question, lol.

I almost did it ... I think we should make that the new rule ... who ever post a pick of the thing gets ban for a day ...

ha ha he he!! :) :) :D:D:D

*owned*:slam:why::ban

yellow mark.jpg

Members online

Back