What's the fastest you've driven your Mark VIII?

Coherent

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
This should be a fun thread. The question is pretty simple. Where and what was the fastest you've ever driven your mark VIII?

Didnt we just have this thread last month?

130 and my sunroof started to get very angry along with a nasty tire vibration. :lol:
sunroof has a stripped screw. :(

closed course, professional driver. :D

What ever floored is. :D But I can say I have done on the higher side of 110 with a whole group of 12 mark 8's. Who else can say that.

i went about 135 few months back on the howard frankland bridge in tampa when my buddy was visiting from mass, he had a hertz rental corvette and we were racing across the bridge, i have a bent wheel at at 135 i wasnt gonna see how much faster i could go!

stock marks have a cut off most people with tuners have gotten rid of that, my car kept going at 135 and i still had pedal so i dont know what i could get it to.

04' C-head Engine and 5-speed swap.

The 3.08's allowed it to pull that. I still had room to go but I did'nt feel like going to jail, so I let out of it.

Yeah I believe laser, he definitely has the power. BTW I have heard of Mark VIIIs going faster then my 140 MPH. I highly thought I am the fastest "stock".

fastest on this page period. if you dont believe laser.i dont(no offense laser just a little sceptical)
Oh well, sucks to be you. GPS verified by the NAV deck and phone. With no limiter a Mark can reach 150 pretty easily all else being stock (LSC). Then just do a few add ons like exhust, remove cats, tune and underdrive plus..... oh yeah, A BLOWER and the cars aerodynamics will allow for 172 before 415 crank HP cant push it any more.

And why do people say "no offense" right before they say something to offend? Its like saying "With all due respect" when you are about to disrespect someone. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back