What are Octistars worth?

DieselDan

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently have come into some decent mustang rims and had been slowly gearing up to put them on the car... Once I hub swap, I won't have a need for the wheels/tires.

What is a full set of Chrome Octistars worth with almost new tires? All the rims are about a 9 out of 10, except one has a small bubble by the valve stem.

The tires are 235 55 16 BFG Traction T/A.

I'd probably try to sell locally, maybe I can get Alex to buy them.

Any thoughts?

Thanks guys!

I don't think you would have a problem getting 400 for them. If you were local i'd buy them for that much.

I sold mine for $350 with newish tires. I would say they were a 7/10 condition

Posted via Topify using Android

I paid $350.00 for mine from Bruce ( dbld88) No tires. They're not perfect but, a 9 outta 10.

With good tires, 9 out of 10 condition on the wheels, I'd say an easy $400 to $500. A set just sold on eBay that weren't perfect and one was the slick chrome style where the other 3 were style with the textured sections, like where the valve stem sticks out at. They sold for $300 with no tires and $96 shipping. I wouldn't have paid $200 for those but it's because they were rusted up on the inner beads. I bought one set from Jamie a long time ago for $400 shipped but that was a friendly price. I wish I could say the set I have now was $400 but it's not the case. They were but the center caps weren't in mint condition like I would prefer so, I had to buy new ones and I have right at $100 invested in 3 of those (I had one mint one already) and then around $400 in tires which are BF Goodrich Touring 225/60/16

My price for what you have would be no less than $400 - $450 but that's just me. If I was local and wanted them, I wouldn't have a problem giving $500 - $550 for them.

I got my first set back in like 06 for $550 and they were mint. No scratches or bubbling at all. Now I got another set from a member here for $200 but I would rate it as a 7/10. Has curb scratches. Realistically, I would pay 300-350 now for your set.

I bought Dmaup's for $350 and thought I got a helluva deal! Plus, I got a "throw your ass back in the seat" ride in his beast! I was 46 years old and grinning like a teenage boy seeing his first set of boobies!!!

rudd2 said:
I bought Dmaup's for $350 and thought I got a helluva deal! Plus, I got a "throw your ass back in the seat" ride in his beast! I was 46 years old and grinning like a teenage boy seeing his first set of boobies!!!

Thanks i was just happy to sell them.

If you thought it was fast then you should go for a ride now

Posted via Topify using Android

Post them online for $600obo. If in 3 weeks they haven't been sold then drop them $50.00 but I think they are worth $550 all day long!

Worth 550? Maybe, but nobodies going to pay it. That's new wheels territory.

Members online

No members online now.
Back