update: kade

ekenkade

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
those of you who know me, you know me, for those who don't, i'm kade. i thought htat since i haven't ben here in a while, i'd tell you what's going on. i have taken up cross country haul again, and was loving it until not long ago, i had a medical problem that slowed me down a lot. my doctor called it an infarction in my left leg, and i now walk with a cane. also, my wife wants to go to germany, but i want to stay here, maybe a huge diamond would change her mind... anyway, i think she owes me a huge one for the latest purchase she made. she bought a converted prevost motorcoach, and now needs me to drive it for her. anyway, i have some pics of our new coach and a few trucks because i'm a driver myself (for those who don't know) never forget that you need to talk to me, just e-mail me at ekenkade@yahoo.com

messina_italy_sml.jpg

1-0904-Cal-Barrel-Road_small.jpg

aussieroadtrain_pic1_020102.jpg

aussieroadtrain_pic2_020102.jpg

ntfs_sml.jpg

roadtrain_sml.jpg

pics of Kade's new motorhome

Kade wanted me to post these pics of his new motor home he just bought.

3f62.jpg

f418.jpg

5767.jpg

Wow is that a marble floor? Pretty nice looking ride you got yourself there, I bet it cost a pretty penny.

to begin with, that is real marble, it did in fact cost a pretty penny, and you too, Black87LSC

I'd like to hear some specs. HP, Torque, Fuel Mileage or lack there of. What else you got in that puppy?

a caterpillar turning an allison, it's 61 1/2 feet long, 17 feet tall, 11 feet wide, adn it weighs slightly less than 5 tons. has 240 hp's and gets appx. 20 mpg.
also, 5 cargo bays, and a Briggs and stratton generator. it has Boston sound system, and leather seats, and a little splurge on the tv. Samsung plasma screen.

Members online

No members online now.
Back